Profile for BellaH > Reviews

Content by BellaH

BellaH

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
iPhone 5s Screen Protector,Coolreall 2-Pack Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector Film For iPhone 5 5s 5c se [3D Touch Compatible / 9H Hardness / 0.25mm / Ultra-Clear / Transparent]

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect!!, 29 Jun. 2017
All I can say about this product is...fantastic!! Have had tempered glass protectors before but they have always felt awful. This is just like a brand new screen! Screen much more responsive than with a basic protector. So easy to put on, perfect fit, perfect cut outs...will definitely buy again!

The Snoman Ravensburger 3D Puzzleball 54 piece
The Snoman Ravensburger 3D Puzzleball 54 piece
Offered by World Wide Shopping Mall Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed with this, 14 Dec. 2016
Very disappointed with this...it is absolutely TINY. My little girl will love it as she loves The Snowman, but overly expensive for actual size.

Incomplete Book of Dragons (How To Train Your Dragon)
Incomplete Book of Dragons (How To Train Your Dragon)
by Cressida Cowell

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, beautiful, 8 Oct. 2014
Fantastic, beautiful, amazing book...I absolutely love it and it isn't even for me! I bought this as Christmas present for my 5yr old daughter who is Dragon mad and I am really pleased with it. It is probably a little old for her but I know that she will love it as it has every single dragon fact. It is beautifully illustrated and the text looks like a written diary in places. I can't wait to give this to her. Quick delivery and great price. Well done Amazon!

OtterBox Symmetry for Apple iPhone 5c - Snowcone Blue
OtterBox Symmetry for Apple iPhone 5c - Snowcone Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case.., 8 Oct. 2014
Brilliant case. It does add a little bulk to the phone but I expected that and I would rather have that and know that my new phone is safe. Have dropped it already and it was fine. May seem pricey for a phone case but much cheaper and easier than having to replace/ mend a broken phone.

How to be a Viking (Hiccup 1)
How to be a Viking (Hiccup 1)
by Cressida Cowell

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous book and a great story!, 8 Oct. 2014
A beautiful book! My 5yr old daughter loves the animation and, as she loves reading, I thought that it would be nice to read the original story. It's lovely and I know that she will love it. The story is beautifully written and illustrations are fab. She will love it and I would highly recommend to any Dragon fan

How To Train Your Dragon Basic Plush Toothless
How To Train Your Dragon Basic Plush Toothless

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Nice size for cuddling, 2 Oct. 2014
Lovely item! Arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Nice size for cuddling. I personally don't have an issue with the material, I actually think it feels lovely and adds detail to Toothless. My 5yr old daughter is mad on this cartoon and has wanted her own dragon for ages- she will be absolutely thrilled with this, which for me is worth it.

Midnight Memories
Midnight Memories
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprised to say- I love it!, 23 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Midnight Memories (Audio CD)
Bought for my daughter who loves 1D (and she is only 5!). As a lady nearing 40 at a rapid pace, I was ready to morph into my mother and sit disapprovingly whilst my daughter danced to songs with no real tune. How very wrong I was! I really enjoyed listening to it, had a few bops around the living room with my little girl and I've even taken the big step of putting it on in the car.
A great album, catchy songs, great vocals. Really like it!

The Paper Dolls
The Paper Dolls
by Julia Donaldson

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful story, another great book.., 21 Jan. 2014
This review is from: The Paper Dolls (Paperback)
Initially bought as a birthday present for one of my daughters school friends, I had a quick read and liked it so much, bought another for my daughter. We love Julia Donaldson books anyway and this is sure to become a firm favourite. It is a lovely story (brought a tear to my eye), lovely illustrations and the usual great use of language and my little girl enjoyed talking about it afterwards which was really nice. Highly recommend.

My First Magnetic Calendar - PINK (also available in BLUE). Rigid board 40 x 32cm with hanging loop
Offered by Indigo Worldwide Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for little learners..., 21 Jan. 2014
My daughter is in Reception class and her class are currently learning about days of the week/months/seasons etc. We were asked to help with activities at home, so I started to look for a suitable learning aid as I am hopeless at making things. I was initially a little worried about the price as this wasn't cheap but I am really pleased with it. It is sturdy, hangs easily in our kitchen, the magnets are clear, a good size and the whole thing is very well made and really colourful without being garish. My little girl loves running to it as soon as we go downstairs (loved even more as it is pink, her favourite colour!) and it is really helping her with her days of the week which was her biggest struggle. Great product.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great scarf, 5 Dec. 2013
Bought as a present, arrived quickly and is a lovely item. Nice length, hangs really nicely and the colours are great. Recipent loved it. Wish I had bought myself one now!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4