Profile for Lesley_Redd > Reviews

Lesley_Redd "lgilchrist3" (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Mozart Best 100
Mozart Best 100

4.0 out of 5 stars As I study a lot I find Mozart to be the best classical music to have on in the background, 3 April 2017
This review is from: Mozart Best 100 (Audio CD)
Plenty of Mozart compositions on this compilation - 6 CDs no less. As I study a lot I find Mozart to be the best classical music to have on in the background. I'm amazed at how many I know but I'm unaware of the title. You will enjoy this.

The Good, The Bad And The Dumped
The Good, The Bad And The Dumped
by Jenny Colgan

4.0 out of 5 stars A typical Jenny Colgan book - an author who I love., 7 May 2016
A story that relates to todays modern 'Facebook'/social networking generation. The main character decides to seek out ex boyfriends to try and find out why things went as they did. I giggled out loud in a few places. A typical Jenny Colgan book - an author who I love.

One Night in Italy
One Night in Italy
by Lucy Diamond

5.0 out of 5 stars Smashing Read, 5 Jan. 2016
This review is from: One Night in Italy (Paperback)
A lovely book. The stories of three people are interwoven with a connection to Italy. Lucy Diamond certainly knows how to weave a story.

Memory Foam Mattress Topper, 2 inch - UK King Size
Memory Foam Mattress Topper, 2 inch - UK King Size

4.0 out of 5 stars My bed is a lot more comfortable these days with this mattress topper, 19 Nov. 2015
My bed is a lot more comfortable these days with this mattress topper. I wish I'd bought this years ago.

SKL Pack of 10 strawberry Reusable Foldable Shopping ECO Bags with pouch shoulder Tote,5 Assorted Colors
Offered by Skating Lover

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value shopping bags and can be re-used., 19 Nov. 2015
These are great little things to have in your bag when you are out shopping for small bits and pieces. They turn into a lovely little strawberry when you fold them up. Dead cute and excellent value.

Aladdin Bento 0.6 Litre Lunchbox, White
Aladdin Bento 0.6 Litre Lunchbox, White

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm glad I bought this, 2 Feb. 2015
As I have to leave early for work, I make my porridge and put it into the Bento lunchbox to eat when I get to work. I heat it up to eat at my desk. I'm glad I bought this. Will be using the lunchbox to transport other foods in the future.

DURAGADGET Purple Rigid Protective Zip Armoured Case With Soft Inner Lining & Netted Pocket For Acer Iconia One 8
Offered by DURAGADGET LIMITED

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job for me *thumbs up*, 2 Feb. 2015
This does the job - it's a bit bigger than my Acer Iconia One 8 Tablet but I only wanted something to keep my tablet safe in transit when going from place to place. Also handy to keep things like a screen wipe and operating instructions and a to do list if you are a busy person like me.

Strictly Ann: The Autobiography
Strictly Ann: The Autobiography
by Ann Widdecombe

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting read, 10 Sept. 2014
I wouldn't normally have read this book but I'm glad I made the decision to read it. It cleared up a few questions I had about Ann Widdecombe and I thought she came across very well. She knew what she wanted to do in life and she worked hard to achieve her goal: to become an MP. I didn't necessarily like her but I have a lot of respect for her.

Amanda's Wedding
Amanda's Wedding
by Jenny Colgan

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 10 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Amanda's Wedding (Paperback)
When I got into the story I enjoyed it. Worth a read - you will never be disappointed when you purchase a Jenny Colgan story.

Jewel Quest 5: The Sleepless Star (PC CD)
Jewel Quest 5: The Sleepless Star (PC CD)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Game, 17 April 2013
Apart from the crazy sound effects on the evasion boards when the tokens move, it's been a great game and I have enjoyed it immensely. Jewel Quest has to be my favourite game of all time.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4