Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now
Profile for Branislava Mather > Reviews

Content by Branislava Mather

Branislava Mather

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 11 July 2013
Bought this for my son, but did not want to pay high street prices. It took ages to arrive, but once I complained it arrived pretty quickly. It is same as expensive brand, and he loves it. Why pay more?! Would definitely buy again if available.

210 Pcs Deluxe Sewing Kit Set with Storage Caddy Box+AS SEEN ON TV
210 Pcs Deluxe Sewing Kit Set with Storage Caddy Box+AS SEEN ON TV
Offered by EarlnScott

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sewing kit!, 11 July 2013
I absolutely love this little sewing kit. First time ever could I use it without thinking oh I don't have this or that. Although it has got a lot of bits and bobs, there is a small basket inside that can be filled with more cottons. Cottons are pretty strong and there is a great selection. How could I do it without it all these years. Would buy it for present. Highly recommended. Brilliant price.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 11 July 2013
Bought it to use in baking as having very sweet tooth, yet don't want to use sugar. Great replacement. I use it in smaller amounts as its rather expensive. Use it for meringues, cup cakes , crumbles and any other cakes. Made homemade custard yesterday and used it instead of sugar. I will definitely buy it again when my supplies runs out.

Holy Fire
Holy Fire

4.0 out of 5 stars Good album!, 11 May 2013
This review is from: Holy Fire (Audio CD)
Few good songs, good beat. Glad I've purchased it. Somehow reminds me on 80' s tunes. Very talented young band.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 19, 2013 10:06 AM BST

Total Life Forever
Total Life Forever

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 11 May 2013
This review is from: Total Life Forever (Audio CD)
Very good album. I enjoy it a bit more than their new one " Holy Fire". Very talented band, glad I've got it.