Profile for WysardJoe > Reviews

Man: His True Nature and Ministry
Man: His True Nature and Ministry
by Louis-Claude de Saint-Martin

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 17 July 2016
A great source text for those studying the Rosicrucian branch of Western Esotericism in the 18th and 19th centuries. I heartily recommend this work.

Purple Electric Violin Concerto
Purple Electric Violin Concerto

5.0 out of 5 stars It was a favourite of my Dad's and now it's a favourite of ..., 9 Jun. 2016
I grew up listening to this. It was a favourite of my Dad's and now it's a favourite of mine :)

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars What a Load of Tush, 10 May 2016
I'm not much of an expert when it comes to lingerie, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't involve hastily cobbling together the leftover elastic laying around the shop floor and passing it off as sexy knickers.

The photo makes it look like a great product. The reality is that I could've thrown this cheap and shoddy piece.

The only positives were that it arrived quickly and my missus nearly died laughing. Not quite what I was intending as a saucy birthday gift.

Meh. Slave labour; you get what you pay for.

The Hippy Clothing Co. Grandad Shirt, Stonewashed With Hood (Unisex) M Green
The Hippy Clothing Co. Grandad Shirt, Stonewashed With Hood (Unisex) M Green
Offered by The Hippy Clothing Co

5.0 out of 5 stars Light and Sexy, 15 Jun. 2015
A very comfortable and light-weight shirt. I would recommend these to anyone looking for a casual shirt.

Looks great on my fiancé too ;) xx

The Secret Teachings of All Ages: An Encyclopedic Outline of Masonic, Hermetic, Qabbalistic and Rosicrucian Symbolical Philosophy (Forgotten Books)
by Manly Palmer Hall

5.0 out of 5 stars Read this at least once in your life., 2 Nov. 2013
A thoroughly enjoyable piece detailing the major aspects of the world's esoteric traditions. A great read. I couldn't put it down :)

Say It to My Face
Say It to My Face
Offered by JB's CDs DVDs

5.0 out of 5 stars Bob's a goodun', 2 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Say It to My Face (Audio CD)
Great band. Wasn't sure if this was still available. Old copy was scratched. New one arrived in sound order.

Request would be that further albums become available on CD. Especially... 'I Shouldn't, Oh Go On Then'.

The Good Book: A Secular Bible
The Good Book: A Secular Bible
by A. C. Grayling

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 2 Nov. 2013
Great book. Definitely one to keep for years to come. This is the book that should have been the staple in homes worldwide from word go.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the greatest..., 2 Nov. 2013
The title is misleading. There was only one couple and the performance was lacklustre. It was also heavily censored and not what I would expect from a title these days. It is reminiscent of Channel 5 late-night films on a Friday from a few years back.

Don't buy this if you're serious about enjoying an adult title.

Merkaba Rose Quartz Pendant
Merkaba Rose Quartz Pendant

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied :), 2 Nov. 2013
I bought this for my girlfriend as a token of affection. She loves it. It arrived without a blemish and we are both really satisfied with it. Definitely a seller that I would consider buying from again.

Kudos xx