Profile for fell mate > Reviews

Content by fell mate

fell mate

Page: 1 | 2
Glenfarclas 8 Years (70 L)
Glenfarclas 8 Years (70 L)
Offered by ewhisky

5.0 out of 5 stars This is one of the best Glenfarclas I have bought, 16 Sept. 2017
This is one of the best Glenfarclas I have bought, as good if not better than the 15 year old. If you drink Glenfarclas you will surely like this one.

Small Horses In Warfare
Small Horses In Warfare
by Sir Walter Gilbey

5.0 out of 5 stars small horses in warfare, 18 Mar. 2013
this was an excellent book dealing with the use of small horses in warfare across the globe, I found it of great value for the research I am doing.

Legend Of Lochnagar, The [DVD] [2007]
Legend Of Lochnagar, The [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Prince of Wales H.R.H. Prince Charles

5.0 out of 5 stars legend of lochnagar dvd, 18 Mar. 2013
we bought this dvd for our young grandson, and we thought it was a lovely story suitable for all ages

HP 300 Black Original Ink Cartridge (CC640EE)
HP 300 Black Original Ink Cartridge (CC640EE)

5.0 out of 5 stars fell mate, 20 July 2012
I have bought a few of these ink jets and find they are quite reasonably priced and very good quality. We also send back the used ink jets for recycling.

Catherine Cookson: Secrets and Lies [DVD]
Catherine Cookson: Secrets and Lies [DVD]
Dvd ~ The Catherine Cookson Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Elsie M, 20 July 2012
I was very pleased with this Catherine Cookson DVD, I have seen most of them before but I find they are something you can watch again and again, and I enjoy them that much that I have ordered another Catherine Cookson box set.

Dickies Redhawk Bib & Brace, Navy Blue, Medium
Dickies Redhawk Bib & Brace, Navy Blue, Medium
Offered by tools247

5.0 out of 5 stars fell mate, 20 July 2012
I was really pleased with this prouct, it was good quality material and well finished, I would certainly recomend these bib and brace to other people and I would purchase another pair at a later date.

The Native Horses of Scotland
The Native Horses of Scotland
by Andrew F. Fraser

5.0 out of 5 stars The Native Horses of Scotland, 15 Nov. 2011
This was an excellent book looking back to the days when horses were the main motive power on the land. A well researched book and also a glimpse into Scottish social history. This book will be of interest to those people who are interested in working horses, both in the UK and further afield. I also have had for a great many years a copy of The Days of the Garron written by the same author.

Sefton: The Horse for Any Year
Sefton: The Horse for Any Year
by Jeremy Greenwood

5.0 out of 5 stars sefton, 26 Aug. 2011
This is a very interesting book which I have had for quite a while, and I purchased this copy for a Farrier friend of mine who also had an interest in Sefton.

Welsh Ponies and Cobs - Ceredigion Champions
Welsh Ponies and Cobs - Ceredigion Champions
by Wynne Davies

4.0 out of 5 stars Welsh Ponies and Cobs, 4 Jun. 2011
It was a very interesting and informative book, with some excellent period and recent photos, which allows the reader to compare ponies from over seventy years ago to the present times. All in all it was a very good purchase for the money.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Pro-Kolin, 3 May 2011
This is a product which I would highly recommend all dog lovers to have in stock, it's a very quick and easy product to administer to your pet and it works very quickly over a few days.

Page: 1 | 2