Profile for M.C. van Nispen > Reviews

Content by M.C. van Nispen

M.C. van Nispen (Breda Netherlands)

Barbra Streisand: Back To Brooklyn [CD and DVD] [2013]
Barbra Streisand: Back To Brooklyn [CD and DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Barbra Streisand

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fantastic, 27 Jan. 2014
Fantastic concert. Almost identical to the concert I attended in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Brings back the great memories I have of that evening.

Party at the Palace
Party at the Palace

5.0 out of 5 stars Partying away at Memory Lane, 28 Jun. 2002
This review is from: Party at the Palace (Audio CD)
As a Queen fan from the first hour (well... for me that's 1974) it was a stunning opening with Brian May on top of the world standing on the roof of Buckingham Palace. The line up on this cd is great and the sound quality is really perfect. Out of the total evening the best tracks are selected in my point of view, though I think the exclusive live version of Bohemian Rhapsody should've been included. I was at the World Premiere on May 14th of the Queen musical We Will Rock You (go see it!!!) it is stunning. All highlights on this cd and brilliantly captured oldies. They are still among us: Queen, Ozzy Osborne, Cliff Richard, Paul McCartney, Joe Cocker, Brian Wilson, Tom Jones, Shirley Bassey, Rod Stewart, Roger Taylor and so on. This registration seems to sound even better than on TV! Buy it - is my advice.