Profile for T Mann > Reviews

Content by T Mann

T Mann

Slow Cooker Without the Calories
Slow Cooker Without the Calories

5.0 out of 5 stars ... be 'ready to go' on return from work is great when juggling a busy family life, 10 Dec. 2016
Knowing a meal will be 'ready to go' on return from work is great when juggling a busy family life. The recipes I've used from the Without Calories series have all tasted great and seem easy to prepare. The recipes I've tried so far in this new slow cooker book seem to be no exception to this rule. Our new family favourite is the lamb tagine with sweet potatoes, a yummy hearty winter meal thats also healthy and low in calories. Whats not to like? Fantastic.

Freeze: 120 Delicious Recipes and Fantastic New Ways to Use Your Freezer and Make Life Just That Bit Easier
by Justine Pattison

5.0 out of 5 stars Freeze - a must for any cooks bookshelf, 19 Mar. 2013
I was delighted to discover this book which is now sitting on my book shelf ( I love the polka dot spine). The storage ideas are particularly useful for making the most of my smallish freezer and any supermarket offers. I cant wait to try all the delicious looking recipes, if the first few recipes are anything to go by the family are in for some real treats. Its great to know that as a mum with a full on week my bases are covered when it comes to catering for any weekend dinner parties too.