Profile for Amandajra > Reviews

Spanx Women's Super Shaping Sheers
Spanx Women's Super Shaping Sheers
Offered by The Shapewear Shop

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality - 3 pairs ripped on first wear, 6 Nov. 2014
Bought 3 pairs, every pair ripped after first wear. Not just a little ladder, a big hole in same place (leg ripped away from body). I wrote to Spanx, who said never heard anything like this before and nothing they could do. If 3 pairs suffered the same fault, seems likely it's a product flaw. Don't waste your money. Maidenform are far better quality product.

Destiny Binds (Timber Wolves Trilogy Book 1)
Destiny Binds (Timber Wolves Trilogy Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars very American, very young (I may not be the target audience!), 11 July 2012
The book is well written and nice characters. I just struggled with the very American High School references. I love young adult stories, even though I am an older adult! I think being older and not American some of the references just went past me! Unlike Twighlight or Hunger Games I think you probably have to be a teenager to fully apprecate this story. I think you probably also have to be American (or have a better appreciation of American culture/language than me!)

In fairness I am sure the teenager is the target audience and I just chose badly!

Chrysalis 92.5 Sterling Silver Rhodium Plate Baltic Green Amber Bead
Chrysalis 92.5 Sterling Silver Rhodium Plate Baltic Green Amber Bead

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!, 24 Jun. 2012
This is a beautiful bead. Very high quality. It slips onto my Pandora Bracelet (doesn't screw on). It looks lovely. It is very unusual and as it is amber it has a unique texture. I am really pleased. I would highly recommend this seller!

Quiges Sterling Silver Pearl Bead for Pandora/Troll/Chamilia etc necklaces and bracelets

2.0 out of 5 stars very pretty, but doesn't fit pandora, 24 Jun. 2012
Really cute and was very pleased when it arrived. The thread however is too tight to screw onto my Pandora bracelet, it would probably go if I really forced it but am sure it would damage the bracelet. The genuine Pandora beads screw on easily so I know this is a bad fit. It's a shame because it is lovely and Pandora do not do anything like it. Don't buy for Pandora, but perhaps it will fit other brands? Also there is no halmark on it to show it is sterling silver. Dissapointed!

The Inbetweeners Movie Triple Play (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy)
The Inbetweeners Movie Triple Play (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy)
Dvd ~ Simon Bird
Offered by Bee-Entertained

2.0 out of 5 stars Great Movie - don't buy this blu-ray for digital copy!!, 2 Jan. 2012
If you like to transfer digital copies to your devices, don't buy this blu-ray disc. Buy it from iTunes. Channel 4 has chosen to design a digital version that is incompatible with iTunes (perhaps somebody more technical worked out a way, but for me, the average user, I couldn't get the digital copy into iTunes and "4digital" states it is not possible). You have to download a different piece of software and app (flux) you are also limited to 2 digital downloads. It was a really messy and complicated process and now I can only have a copy on 2 devices. It's a bit of a rip off and there is no warning on any of the packaging. If watching digital versions is important to you, my strong advice is to give the blu-ray disc a miss and buy this from iTunes (I am told the digital version on iTunes is higher quality resolution then the version you get on the disc). I won't be buying anymore Channel 4 discs until this process is resolved!