Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Rachel > Reviews

Content by Rachel

Rachel

Page: 1 | 2
Younger
Younger

1.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended, 27 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Younger (Kindle Edition)
Sorry. I did not like it. The idea is good but the story was boring and predictable and the page long description of what she was eating or wearing or drinking (alcohol, mostly) made me cringe. Don't waste your time reading this. Sorry for writing such a bad review.

De'Longhi Magnifica Bean to Cup Espresso/Cappuccino Coffee Machine ESAM4200 - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Magnifica, 21 Jan. 2015
Does everything as described (we have not yet used the milk frother though). Fantastic machine for an amazing price. Highly recommended.

From the Cradle (Detective Lennon Thriller Series Book 1)
From the Cradle (Detective Lennon Thriller Series Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Exciting although too many clichés, 17 Nov. 2014
Lots of unexpected twists and therefore quite exciting. But for my taste the story line contains too many clichés. Without creating a spoiler: the worst bit for me was the dog. This is one of those books I am glad I bought electronically because I read and enjoyed it once but I would not like to keep it on my bookshelves and I would not read it again. However, I will most definitely read other books from the author(s). I liked her/their style.

The Fast Diet: The secret of intermittent fasting - lose weight, stay healthy, live longer

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent advice, 26 Sept. 2013
Well written and informative, encouraging. Health professionals and patients should read this! And politicians. Maybe this method is our only chance to combat the obesity epidemic.

Die Sklavenkarawane (German Edition)
Die Sklavenkarawane (German Edition)

1.0 out of 5 stars Racist!, 26 Sept. 2013
This might have been a wonderful book of adventure when written many years ago, but for me, now, this is racist rubbish. And a horrible style. Sorry! NB: This book is in German. I stopped reading it after about 20 pages.

PC Trading® High Speed Version 4 Mini USB Bluetooth Dongle Adapter - Compatible With Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32-Bit + 64-Bit), Windows 8 (32-Bit + 64-Bit)
Offered by PC Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Ready - steady - go!, 19 Mar. 2013
Switch on your computer / laptop / notebook, stick this little thing (size of a thumb nail) into a USB socket, and that's it! You have Bluetooth !!! Just make sure you don't lose this dongle as it is so small. Love it!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Feels protective and looks nice, 24 Feb. 2013
This soft mobile phone case fits very well for the Samsung Galaxy S3, even with a hard back cover on. The cover is quite thick and the edges have extra protection. The pocket on the back has a tight fit but I was still able to insert a coiled up micro USB cable. I like this item very much and I will now buy a second one. I give it 4 stars because I am not 100% sure about the stitching, one area (left top corner) seems a little loose - time will show.

Cleanit Universal Protection Sock for iPod, iPhone and MP3 - Pink Stripes
Cleanit Universal Protection Sock for iPod, iPhone and MP3 - Pink Stripes

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this for the Samsung Galaxy S3!, 24 Feb. 2013
This sock has a nice texture and the inside lining is smooth and keeps the screen clear, but: I bought this for my Samsung Galaxy S3 - and it does NOT fit. It is not long enough (the top of the phone sticks out about 0.5 cm), even when I take off the hard back cover, and it creates a very tight fit which makes it difficult to take out the phone. This is a nice item, but not recommended for the Samsung Galaxy S3.
Comment Comment | Permalink

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this for the Samsung Galaxy S3!, 24 Feb. 2013
Don't buy this for your Samsung Galaxy S3 - it won't fit into the pouch! Whether you use a hard back cover on your S3 or not will not make any difference - the top will stick out about 1 cm and the flap will not securely close. The flap is flimsy with a tiny Velcro area which is not in the centre and does not match. The stitching is poor and uneven, the item looks cheap. Basically: not recommended - don't buy it. Sorry.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Home Improvement: Undead Edition
Home Improvement: Undead Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars I didn't know how much can get wrong when renovating your home ... especially when you are a supernatural ..., 9 Dec. 2012
Fantastic collection of short stories with a lot of wit, surprises and excellent writing styles. Unfortunately I liked Charlaine Harris' story least but I still give this book 5 stars as all the other stories were brilliant - they make you want to read more. I don't want to give away too much but if you like contact with all kind of supernaturals (including working zombies and ghosts) doing home improvements or hindering these, then this book is for you!

Page: 1 | 2