Profile for MystiKaL > Reviews

Content by MystiKaL

MystiKaL (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
[Android 7.1 OS Smart BOX] Linstar R-TV BOX S10 Wifi TV BOX,Amlogic S912 Octa Cora 3GB RAM 32GB ROM HD TV Bluetooth 4.1 Android TV BOX for 4K
Offered by LinStar'store

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Box, 16 Aug. 2017
Finally I'm happy! Let me begin by saying I've bought a few Android boxes from Amazon and I've had to return them as they've either been too problematic or not suitable for my needs. So I was taking a gamble here buying a box with very few reviews, however the 32gb ROM and 3GB RAM, along with the latest Octa Core processor, was enough for me to take that gamble.

The set up for box was easy and had no issues there whatsoever. Using the box was, however, a learning experience due to the lack of information on the leaflet. I'm very experienced in Android overall, so I had to discover certain functionality by chance. For example, the navigation buttons are hidden by default and to enable them you need to slide up from the bottom of the screen. Also, the notification bar takes some effort sliding down from the top, however I've found a simple fix to this by using the Nova Launcher (my default for any of my Android devices) and using an Action to bring this down on command (I've used pressing my Home Button to bring this down). By the way, I use an Air Mouse remote to make this experience possible, as the remote that comes along with the box is extremely basic. So I thoroughly advise getting this.

I had some sound cut out issues but this was easily resolved by setting the sound to HDMI Raw and switching of HDMI CEC.

So why only 4 stars? Well, mainly because of what I've mentioned. Also, there is no status bar and this can only be done via a 3rd party app via Google Play. But as this box is designed for use on a TV, this is expected and you won't get the exact experience as you do on a phone or tablet.

However, the overall experience of the box is absolutely brilliant. It's fast, it's smooth, and it works a charm. I would recommend getting this box to anyone looking for a speedy Android TV experience.

Timex Classic Unisex T78677 Quartz Watch with LCD Dial Digital Display and Gold Stainless Steel Bracelet
Offered by Fuzion

5.0 out of 5 stars Back to the Future!!!, 9 Mar. 2017
I feel like I've time travelled to the 80s, purchased one of these bad boys, and used my time machine to come back with this!!!!

This watch is better than I expected. Ignore the negative reviews, you can't expect Rolex quality from a cheap watch. I have skinny wrists so it's a good fit, so of you have large wrists you need to think again as the watch band is elasticated, not clip on like Casio watches.

I am very happy with this!!!!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty!, 25 Feb. 2017
I am so annoyed. I received this "last box in stock" today, hoping I'd be able to set this up and use. Instead of being able to use it, I couldn't even get the box to start! All I got was a black screen despite the blue light being on. O check different HDMI cables, I checked different HDMI ports. Nothing worked. I have returned this faulty box and I am very annoyed at another defective item being sold to me by Amazon.

[Pure Version]Leelbox Q3 Android TV Box 2GB /16GB 5G/2.4G Dual Wifi Android 6.0 with 1000M LAN smart tv box

2.0 out of 5 stars Fast box with smoothness, 26 July 2016
I replaced my existing Android box for this one, as it has more RAM and more storage. I have to say I am very impressed with the box in terms of speed and smoothness. The only thing that has disappointed me is that the on screen back/home buttons cannot be activated in any way, nor is there a status bar. I have searched high and low in the settings but cannot find anything to activate this. It's not a deal breaker, as I love the box and can always use the right click on my mouse to go back, as well as the home button on the remote. But if these on screen functions were available, this box would be a 5 star.

EDIT 4th December 2016.

Well, after about 5 months with this box my views have changed. This box just crashes so often that it's almost unusable now. I would NOT recommend this box to anyone now.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 5, 2016 6:32 AM GMT

[ Pack of 2] Galaxy Note 5 Screen Protector, OMOTON Tempered-Glass Screen Protector with [9H Hardness] [Ultra-Clarity] [Anti-Scratch] [No-Bubble Installation] for Galaxy Note 5

2.0 out of 5 stars Great seller but not so great product, 4 July 2016
Very disappointed. The packaging was lovely and can't fault that. But the actual product was not so lovely. Yes, it was crystal clear as advertised. But after cleaning the phone thoroughly, ensuring it was dust free, ensuring light dust did not stick on the screen, ensuring the back of the screen protector was not touched after removing the protective sticker, I was STILL left with bubbles! The bubbles were unremovable, meaning I wasted both protectors in attempting to apply it without any bubbles.

So annoyed.

EDIT 14/07/2016 - I had contact from Sophy from the company that provided me this protector. She was so professional and helpful, she was concerned that I didn't like the protector and kindly offered to send me another or provide me with a refund. I took upon the offer to have a replacement, which still unfortunately did not work out for me. All I can say is that despite me not being entirely happy with the product, the seller is fantastic and they alone deserve a recognition for looking out for their customers.

Antonio Puig Quorum Eau de Toilette - 100 ml
Antonio Puig Quorum Eau de Toilette - 100 ml
Offered by Perfume-Click

2.0 out of 5 stars Buy if you like old fashioned boring smells, 18 Jun. 2016
I read the reviews and decided to gamble on this without smelling it beforehand. I have sprayed it on myself and the first impression was that it was not bad at all. But after a few minutes of settling on my skin, it smelt more and more like a boring soap combined with a cleaning product. No thanks, not for me.

2017 Upgraded Wireless Charger [Slide Terminator]- CHOE QI Wireless Charging Pad for Galaxy S8/S8 Plus, Note 8, Nokia 8, Note 5, S6 Edge+/S6/S6 Edge/S7 Edge, Lumia 950/950xl and All Qi-Enabled Devices
Offered by CHOETECH

1.0 out of 5 stars Garbage, 25 May 2016
Rubbish item! Did not work for me, even though the Note 5 is Wireless supported (I have tried this out on a friend's different charger and it worked?.

Galaxy Note 5 Case - Ringke FUSION [Crystal View] ***All New Dust Free Cap & Active Touch Technology***[FREE Bonus HD Screen Protector Included] Crystal Clear Shock Absorption TPU Bumper Drop Protection Premium Clear Hard Back [Anti-Static][Scratch Resistant] for Samsung Galaxy Note 5 - Eco/DIY Package
Offered by Ringke_Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case for a great phone, 4 April 2016
I'm seriously impressed by this case. I wish I had bought this originally, instead of buying a standard transparent one from elsewhere. All the cut outs are perfect, the little flaps to protect the micro USB and headphone jack slots are a bonus features the case is also super slim, so it compliments the phone's beauty.

Do not even think twice about getting this, get it!

AUKEY Quick Charge 2.0 Wall Charger 18W for Samsung Galaxy, iPhone, Nexus, LG and more (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant!, 30 Jan. 2016
This charger is a must for anyone who has Quick Charging on their phone. I recommend this charger 100%!

Anusol Haemorrhoids (Piles) Treatment Cream, 43 g
Anusol Haemorrhoids (Piles) Treatment Cream, 43 g
Offered by NHL Pharmacy

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless Cream, 24 Jan. 2016
Did absolutely nothing for me apart from leave me with a creamy bottom! For me, it was an absolute waste of time.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7