Profile for S. Kerr > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Nylabone Double Action Chew Bone Wolf
Nylabone Double Action Chew Bone Wolf

1.0 out of 5 stars Young Doberman ate some of the green rubber!, 1 Jun. 2016
I bought a size wolf of this product for my one year old female Doberman. She chewed it happily for an hour while I was cooking and when I checked she had eaten a 50p sized piece of the green rubber handle! What a silly idea to have a durable Nylabone incased in rubber! I hope to god that this will pass safely through her but will never buy again.

Thomas and Friends My First Sit and Ride
Thomas and Friends My First Sit and Ride

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous "non tip" feature!, 6 Mar. 2015
This toy was much smaller than expected and turns out to be quite dangerous! Yesterday my 18 month old grandson was just reversing nicely when the whole thing tipped backwards, smacking the back of his head on the floor! I would recommend avoiding this toy and checking dimensions and safety before making such a purchase.

The Dead
The Dead
Dvd

3.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed it but would have been disappointed to have paid ..., 26 Jan. 2015
This review is from: The Dead (Amazon Video)
It deserved three stars because of the close encounters but no more because of the predictability of the encounters. I enjoyed it but would have been disappointed to have paid top money in the cinema. In the second film look out for the number of bullets that can be fired from his small arm. Not bad not brilliant.

Protexin Pro-Kolin Plus Syringe 30 ml
Protexin Pro-Kolin Plus Syringe 30 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thing for upset tummies!, 8 May 2013
Prokolin is the best product for puppies and dogs that might chew things or eat things that can upset their stomachs. I have been using this product for over 7 years now and now you do not have to go to the vet to buy it, you can simply purchase it from Amazon. It starts to help against vomiting and diarrhoea within a few hours and helps every single time! Very good product and a must for every dog owner.

For Our Son, Birthday Greetings Card
For Our Son, Birthday Greetings Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Spoke right from my heart!, 8 Dec. 2012
This card was absolutely beautiful! A lovely picture on the front and emotional deep felt words on the inside. To anyone with a grown up son this will do wonderfully.

Birth of a Killer (The Saga of Larten Crepsley, Book 1)
Birth of a Killer (The Saga of Larten Crepsley, Book 1)
by Darren Shan

5.0 out of 5 stars Darren Shan is amazing, 9 Dec. 2010
Another triumph by Darren Shan! Just when I was sad that I had finished all the Demonata books and already had read the Vampire saga the author comes up with another fantastic story to keep you happy. As with all of Darren Shans books they are not just for teenagers but make exhilarating and adventurous reads for adults with an imagination as well! If you are a fan get this book now, if you are new to Darren Shan then start with the Vampire saga, either way you will not regret it.

The Wind In The Willows
The Wind In The Willows
by Kenneth Grahame
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Enchanting story telling, 9 Dec. 2010
This review is from: The Wind In The Willows (Audio CD)
I first had this story on tape for my two sons when they were small and every time they felt under the weather or just a little low we would have a hot chocolate and listen by candle light to this beautiful story. In my opinion the narrator and story teller Richard Briers, is the most suited to bring real magic to the telling of this story. If you have small children get this and no other version, you and they will be very pleased!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A very special gift, 9 Dec. 2010
I bought this sculpture as an engagement present for two very special people and I must say it went down a storm! This is something different to the usual wine glasses, champagne flutes or picture frame. I can only recommend it as it looks even better than it does on the picture.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Phase2 makes life a little more tasty, 9 Dec. 2010
Phase2 White Kidney Bean Extract, also known as a carb blocker is very useful on those occasions when you are eating a higher carbohydrate filled meal as it blocks some of said carbs from being absorbed. This was of most interest to me as I am a diabetic and carbs to me are the enemy, so instead of buying the high priced gluten free products I have a carb blocker a few minutes before eating a bread roll or some pasta. Be aware that it can give the side effect of bloating but on the few occasions I eat pasta, bread or potatoes I take one. To me it is well worth it.

The Prince And The Pauper (Disney) [VHS]
The Prince And The Pauper (Disney) [VHS]
VHS
Offered by rdowns33

5.0 out of 5 stars A prince among movies, 24 Jan. 2010
This is an adorable little movie. The characters come to life and the colours are vibrant. My boys loved this film when they were small and I still like to watch it myself around the christmas time.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 18, 2015 4:36 PM GMT