Profile for Karen D > Reviews

Ex Marks & Spencer M&S Ladies Full Slip Cami Vest
Ex Marks & Spencer M&S Ladies Full Slip Cami Vest
Offered by Value Heaven

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 24 Mar. 2016
Absolutely perfect! Have to be on tage in just a slip and this looks fab. Great length, feels luxurious and covers in the right places. Never wear slips normally but this is fine.

Giuseppe Verdi Rigoletto (Vocal Score)- Schirmer Edition Opera
Giuseppe Verdi Rigoletto (Vocal Score)- Schirmer Edition Opera
by Various

5.0 out of 5 stars Bella, 7 Feb. 2016
Perfect for me I am performing in the play Quartet and need the score to try to decipher Maddalena's part in Bella Figlio del Amore as we have to mime at the end of the play! I am not a singer but can read the music. Very good condition as well.

Chickens: The Essential Guide to Choosing and Keeping Happy, Healthy Hens. Foreword by Joely Richardson
by Suzie Baldwin

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my chickens., 13 Oct. 2015
Bought this book as we were getting 5 chickens from a friend who could no longer look after them. Enormous help, very readable and really useful. Read it cover to cover before they arrived and have referred to it since. Highly recommended.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars No more bites!, 13 Oct. 2015
Brilliant product! My daughter sent me a tube to try as I hae been really badly bitten this year. Got to the point I dare not go into the garden. This was superb so searched to get some and found this seller. Fab service, free deluvery from India to my home in France. No problem in the garden. The one day I did not use it I got bitten. Wish he sold the bigger tubes but will buy again from here and would recommend to anyone. Smells nice too!

Danskin 1331 Toast Shimmery Tights C
Danskin 1331 Toast Shimmery Tights C
Offered by Dancewear of Edinburgh

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 30 Oct. 2014
Ordered theses as I was in a stage play and hd to wear a short tennis skirt. I had a pair in the lighter colour for many years and they are still fine but wanted more of a tanned look. Theses were ideal, especially to hide cellulite on aging legs.!

Women's TrimSole Amanda Toning Sports Sandals in Pewter, UK Size 6 NEW
Women's TrimSole Amanda Toning Sports Sandals in Pewter, UK Size 6 NEW

5.0 out of 5 stars New Ones!, 4 Sept. 2014
I already have two pairs of these sandals and unfortunately one pair broke and the other was looking worn. I have had them for a long time and worn them loads. Absolutely delighted with my new pair. Had to get them sent to my mum as I live abroad but we were visiting so it was convenient. They do need to be worn in but it does not take long. Bought originally as a much cheaper version of fit flops! I have skinny feet and a high instep and these are so comfortable. The deep sole is great as I live in a rural place and we have horrible gravel on the ground which is murder to walk on in ordinary flip flops but these are super.

Mrs Brown's Boys - Big Box Series 1-3 [DVD] [2012]
Mrs Brown's Boys - Big Box Series 1-3 [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Brendan O'Carroll

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, 3 Nov. 2013
Came upon this programme quite late and it is hilarious. I love a laugh out loud comedy and this is certainly that. It is the live theatre format that I adore especially when you see the other characters trying not to laugh at Mrs Brown. Fabulous.

Either Way: From Marilyn to Ella
Either Way: From Marilyn to Ella

3.0 out of 5 stars France, 3 Nov. 2013
I live in France and heard a bit of this CD on French radio and was bowled over. Actually listening is OK but some of the tracks are a bit too jazzy/bluesy for me so should have listened to whole album first! However, think it will grow on me.

Falling Into You
Falling Into You
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Special Memories, 3 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Falling Into You (Audio CD)
This CD has very special memories for me and my husband, particularly the track "Falling into You". I only had the cassette and now the CD so all is great. We felt the same old emotions when we played it...how powerful is music! Just the very first notes instantly transport me back, lovely.

Quartet [DVD]
Quartet [DVD]
Dvd ~ Maggie Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch this., 25 May 2013
This review is from: Quartet [DVD] (DVD)
So much rubbish on the TV what a relief to have a smashing film to watch. Enjoyable, funny with excellent actors. Will watch again and again.

Page: 1 | 2