Profile for rebecca > Reviews

Content by rebecca

rebecca

Fluffimals Fluffy Factory Toy
Fluffimals Fluffy Factory Toy

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely useless. The rotation piece that is supposed to push ..., 19 May 2016
Absolutely useless. The rotation piece that is supposed to push the fluff balls through as you turn the handle is stuck fast and doesn't turn so the whole thing doesn't work. This is all my daughter wanted for her birthday. I wish they had spent more money on building a quality product and less on marketing through children's TV! Gutted!

Teeth whitening strips plus BONUS FREE Whitening Pen 100% Moneyback Guarantee - SMILE:NOW® - FREE DELIVERY - The best professional teeth whitener home kit includes NATURAL ingredients and ZERO hydrogen peroxide for a white healthy smile. Pack of 28 strips - 14 day course is UK and EU approved, safe for sensitive teeth and a proven 30 minute treatment. No need for dentist kits - trays - gel - toothpaste and other products.
Offered by SMILE:NOW

5.0 out of 5 stars I have just finished the first application and the results are already amazing! I'm in love with my new pearly whites, 8 Jan. 2016
This arrived today. I have just finished the first application and the results are already amazing! I'm in love with my new pearly whites!

Lucy The Dog
Lucy The Dog

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete and utter disappointment. Don't waste your money or your child's hopes ..., 25 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Lucy The Dog (Toy)
Doesn't work. Complete and utter disappointment. Don't waste your money or your child's hopes and dreams.

Children's Bible (Usborne Childrens Bible)
Children's Bible (Usborne Childrens Bible)
by Heather Amery

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful looking book, 8 July 2014
Beautiful looking book. I assume the first half is as good as the second. I had to skip 'the creation' as my 6 year old asked me to skip ahead to the 'true bit'.

dotcomgiftshop Set Of 6 Mini School Milk Bottles In Crate
dotcomgiftshop Set Of 6 Mini School Milk Bottles In Crate
Offered by Dotcomgiftshop

5.0 out of 5 stars These are fantastic. I use them for my kids and all ..., 8 July 2014
These are fantastic. I use them for my kids and all the other Mums get all swoony about what a good idea they are, so I get to feel smug- which as a Mum is my secret favourite feeling.

BENEFIT COSMETICS lemon aid 2.70g Net wt. 0.09 colour correcting eyelid primer
BENEFIT COSMETICS lemon aid 2.70g Net wt. 0.09 colour correcting eyelid primer
Offered by Swift Stock

5.0 out of 5 stars I have been using this product for about 7 years ..., 8 July 2014
I have been using this product for about 7 years. I look well rough without it. Seriously, if I don't use it everyone asks if I'm okay as I look so tired. My absolute top beauty secret!

Shock Absorber Women's Gym Sports Bra  - Black/Red, 32E
Shock Absorber Women's Gym Sports Bra - Black/Red, 32E

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought based on the reviews on here...., 28 Jan. 2014
.....And I can confirm that this is indeed an excellent product. I have never had such a good workout as the one I get when attempting to put this on. Or take this off.

Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred [DVD]
Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jillian Michaels

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 28 Jan. 2014
I do this every day and LOVE it!

My husband is quite taken with the results which means I get a second more regular workout with him too! Double bonus! ;)