Profile for the badger > Reviews

Content by the badger

the badger "the badger" (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
SCOOTER HORNET 205 - NEON-GRUE
SCOOTER HORNET 205 - NEON-GRUE

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits a tall man just fine, 15 April 2017
A colleague has one of these and I tried his out first. I'm 6'4" tall, about 13 1/2 stone and 50 years old. It suits me just fine. One only of size 10 shoes just fits on the platform (about what I expected). The height works just fine for me on highest handle bar setting. I've had a lot of fun with it already and use it to buzz around quickly - so much better than plodding along. The only slight niggle was the packaging was trashed when it arrived (like it was a return) but the product inside was mint / as new. I would recommend. [One small further comment. The kick stand (silver metal arm on the side) is going to have to go. As you rattle down the footpaths this deploys of its own accord and is a pain ... other than that great fun with lots of smiles.]

keep calm and lick a badger Gift Souvenir Fridge Magnet
keep calm and lick a badger Gift Souvenir Fridge Magnet

5.0 out of 5 stars How to look after your badger, 20 Oct. 2015
I love this - mum in law raised her eyebrows when she read it on our fridge this weekend. ROFL

Siamp 34951309 Cistern Inlet Float Valve Diaphragm Washer - Multi-Colour
Siamp 34951309 Cistern Inlet Float Valve Diaphragm Washer - Multi-Colour
Offered by PLUMB HUB LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Flushed with success, 20 Oct. 2015
Having looked up what the problem was online with our cistern continually flowing water, we realised this diaphragm was the issue. A simple purchase, quickly delivered and easy to install. No having to call someone out and pay a fortune. Very happy, a ton of water saved.

Brabantia Toilet Roll Holder - Brilliant Steel
Brabantia Toilet Roll Holder - Brilliant Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, works better, 20 Oct. 2015
Very happy with this. The secret advantage is the top plate slows little badger cubs down from unrolling a roll every time they use the bathroom. Easy to install, looks smart, very pleased.

Philips Series 3000 Nose, Ear & Eyebrow Trimmer - NT3160/10
Philips Series 3000 Nose, Ear & Eyebrow Trimmer - NT3160/10

5.0 out of 5 stars no pain, all gain., 20 Oct. 2015
Having always bought "cheap" extraneous hair trimmers, and with the flourishing of the unwanted hair I thought it was time to try something better, something that didn't cut me, pull hairs out and make me wince, etc. I was very cautious in trying this out as I expected it to bite me somewhere sensitive (like in the ear) but it's great. Really is well designed, makes swift work of the hairs and even allows me to trim my eyebrows with ease. Ever since my wife managed to cut a chunk out of my eyebrows I've been wary of letting her near them again - this gadget has replaced my wife - well, maybe.

Modern Designer Carpet -Winchester- Modern Rug in Grey Silver, Size:160x230 cm
Modern Designer Carpet -Winchester- Modern Rug in Grey Silver, Size:160x230 cm
Offered by Rug24

5.0 out of 5 stars Great rug at a good price, 31 Mar. 2015
We bought this rug a couple of weeks ago. Delivery was quick and we are very pleased with the quality of this rug. Wasn't sure when looking at the pictures, but the rug is very comfortable and we are delighted with our purchase. Overall very good value for money.

The Life of Will Scott, Author of the Cherry Books
The Life of Will Scott, Author of the Cherry Books
by Judith Ford

4.0 out of 5 stars At last ... detail about the author Will Scott, 10 Aug. 2013
Having enjoyed reading some of the Cherry books, I have always been intrigued to learn more about the author Will Scott. There are snippets of information on a handful of websites (e.g. Enid Blyton) but this book gives a complete account of Will Scott, his life, his family, his works and his bold art. As someone who is trying to buy the Cherry books second-hand I remain aghast at the eye watering prices being charged and yet surprised that no publisher with an ounce of enterprise hasn't republished the titles. The book is well written and is a pleasure from start to finish. It would be nice if the publication had been a little longer with more detail on the Cherry books but that's a minor observation. This will be joining my treasured books.

SAMSUNG i8190 GALAXY S3 MINI RUBBERISED BACK COVER CASE BY CELLAPOD CASES SOLID PURPLE

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fitting case - and rather smart too, 19 Jan. 2013
The case fits the phone perfectly. No gaps and all the buttons are accessible. The material makes the phone nicely "grippy" to hold so avoiding the fear of dropping and cracking the screen. For the price of £4 what more can you wish for - certainly beats some well known high street mobile phone stores on price.

Rotary Men's Quartz Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and Black Leather Strap GS02839/01

5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive watch, 31 Dec. 2012
I had spent the best part of a year searching for an attractive watch without wanting to pay a fortune. I'm really pleased with this watch and I got it for half the high street price. Further to an earlier review, I've not encountered any werewolves so the moon phase indicator is working well. A great watch from a quality brand at a super price.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 11, 2013 7:50 AM GMT

Vileda Angle Broom, Red/Black
Vileda Angle Broom, Red/Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Liking it more and more, 31 Dec. 2012
We spent a while thinking about buying this broom as the design was unusual. In fact, it really works well. The angled head is excellent for reaching under tables and between chair legs without having to pull everything out. The more we use it the more we like it and would happily buy another. As another reviewer commented the packaging it arrives in is a bit daunting but the broom itself is great.

Page: 1 | 2