Profile for Victoria Ludlow > Reviews

Content by Victoria Ludlow

Victoria Ludlow

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Rammento Vintage Beverage Glass Drink Dispenser (5 Litre)
Rammento Vintage Beverage Glass Drink Dispenser (5 Litre)
Offered by Cheerful Bargains Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and an eye catching piece, 7 April 2017
Perfect size, no leaking and will be used for many many years to come! We used this for my daughters birthday party and have used t for cocktails at Christmas, no leaks and no mess and it stood on top of a wooden block then a stand perfectly, did not drop and did not leak around the tap at all, came apart easy for cleaning.

Smileguard Thomas and Friends Toothbrush Timer Gift Set
Smileguard Thomas and Friends Toothbrush Timer Gift Set
Offered by Blue Herbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for die hard Thomas fans!, 7 April 2017
Wonderful! This was a birthday gift for my 4 year old nephew who is Thomas mad but not too mad on brushing his teeth! All worked fine and the timer got him really interested in teeth brushing. 5 stars!

Barbie in Pink Shoes Ballet Ballerina Kristyn Farraday Doll BMM00
Barbie in Pink Shoes Ballet Ballerina Kristyn Farraday Doll BMM00
Offered by Fairy Dust Dolls Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful doll looks just like the film!, 7 April 2017
What can I say, great price, brilliant customer service and delivery and the doll is beautiful beyond any barbie I have bought for my daughter before. The face paint and the paint on the legs and the shoes is perfect and slightly sparkles which is a delight. This is an Easter gift for my daughter as we don't do chocolate and I'm sure it will be a welcome addition to her collection.

Smash 500ml Stealth Drink Bottle, BPA Free - Colour may vary
Smash 500ml Stealth Drink Bottle, BPA Free - Colour may vary

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bottles, recyclable too!, 7 April 2017
We love these bottles, they are a great size and by no means too heavy when full my 4 year old and both my nephews (3 years and 7 years) all use these with no problem. It's great that they are recyclable afterwards unlike some we have had and with the wide neck the bottle brush fits just right. After about 6 months of use we get new ones and they stand up well to Milton steriliser tabs on the bottle itself and the spout.

Will be buying again the colours are fab!

Barbie in the Pink Shoes: Kristyn Farraday Doll
Barbie in the Pink Shoes: Kristyn Farraday Doll
Offered by Champion Toys

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice toy, terrible packaging!, 22 Mar. 2017
Toy is lovely until you want to play with it!

The string that hold the skirt in place when twisting to change is very short and poorly attatched to the doll which meant when my daughter tried to use it it came away resulting in much upset and a very dissapointed child. Once this was fixed (very short string so very hard to do) she was able to work thendoll correctly.

As for the packaging I would have been happier if it had come without a box since the box was broken and battered like it had been squashed and since the actual packing box was completely intact it must have looked like this before being sent...dissapointed I had to give this to my daughter in such a state considering the price that was paid for shipping and for the item itself!

Indorex Flea Spray
Indorex Flea Spray
Offered by Animal Dispensaries

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, no harsh ..., 8 Aug. 2016
This review is from: Indorex Flea Spray (Misc.)
Does what it says on the tin, no harsh smell and no residue, we had used frontline spray and spot on...absolute rubbish compared to this stuff. Advocate spot on and indorex spray, we were overrun by fleas and after using this we haven't seen one in weeks!

Crayola Disney Minions Color Wonder Set
Crayola Disney Minions Color Wonder Set

5.0 out of 5 stars My nephew loves minions and loves the colour wonder range ..., 8 Aug. 2016
My nephew loves minions and loves the colour wonder range, hadn't seen this in the shops so had to have!

Emma Bridgewater Pottery new 2016 Farmyard Design Half Pint Mug Friesian Cow
Emma Bridgewater Pottery new 2016 Farmyard Design Half Pint Mug Friesian Cow
Offered by The Crockery Barn

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful cup!, 8 Aug. 2016
Absolutely beautiful cup, my dad broke one that was similar (had cows on it) which was his favourite, and after searching high and low I found this. The cup is a lovely weight, not too heavy with or without fluid in it, washes up well but not in the dishwasher, no tea stains yet and he's had it a week. The print is high quality and very detailed. Would 100% buy the set, delivered very well packaged but not OTT

Philips Disney Frozen Children's Projector Torch and Night Light Integrated LED, 0.3 W

2.0 out of 5 stars Utter rubbish and gives Philips a bad name!, 8 Aug. 2016
I bought this for my daughter who is frozen obsessed, she has the bigger Philips Disney princess projector and it's lovely. This small torch however feels as if it one of those 99p toys. The actual torch part itself feels very cheap and not like a Philips product at all, the pull down part where you insert the discs is loose and looks like it's break of the disc was out in or taken out a little too roughly. The light is bright and clear if using as a torch but as it runs on button batteries this can get really expensive (£5-7 a throw!) when you used the discs the focus is hard to make sharp and clear unlike other products from the same brand it's always sort of fuzzy wherever you point it. The discs are constructed well like others from the brand but almost every frame on the three discs was covered in little black lines or spots. Very disappointed in this product, I can remember when Philips Disney items were good quality and hard wearing, I myself still have a lion king penlight from about 1999 it works and my daughter now loves it...it's a shame their quality has disappeared apparently sold out for cheap manufacturing

Oskar and Ellen Fabric Fairy Cottage Playset
Oskar and Ellen Fabric Fairy Cottage Playset
Offered by The Prezzie Place

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 May 2016
Beautiful quality and my daughter couldn't believe her eyes, the little carry handle is a very nice touch

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4