Profile for Baloo > Reviews

Content by Baloo

Baloo

HeatPaxx HX101 Foot Warmers Display Box of 40 Pairs
HeatPaxx HX101 Foot Warmers Display Box of 40 Pairs

1.0 out of 5 stars Last year I had Mycoal foot warmers and they were fantastic in keeping my toes nice and toasty, 6 Nov. 2014
I don't usually write reviews but I simply had to for these. I have raynauds and suffer from lack of circulation to my hands of feet. Last year I had Mycoal foot warmers and they were fantastic in keeping my toes nice and toasty, even in the depths of winter (in fact, I often had to take them off if I wore my uggs with them as my feet got too hot!)
However, as you can't buy Mycoal foot warmers in a box, I thought I would try these. I have worn these twice now and both times they have not even got warm and my toes have completely lost their circulation resulting in a lot of pain. I have asked for a refund on these and will not be buying again.

KONG Refillable Catnip Squirrel Cat Toy
KONG Refillable Catnip Squirrel Cat Toy
Offered by Pet-Bliss - Delivering WORLDWIDE

5.0 out of 5 stars My kitten just loves this!, 5 Jun. 2013
I was a bit sceptical at first as my kitten didn't seem particularly interested, especially as I hadn't filled it with cat nip (he is boisterous enough without catnip!) However, after maybe a couple of days of it being on the floor...all of a sudden he was absolutely smitten with it and it's now his favourite toy (of many, I can assure you). He now brings it to his bed when its time for a kip and you can always hear him purring and chewing on the tail...kneading with his front paws like it's his mum...strange cat! Anyway, this is all WITHOUT catnip inside so I dread to think what he'll do when we do fill it...maybe we'll just leave it unstuffed! : )