Profile for Janet Wharton > Reviews

Content by Janet Wharton

Janet Wharton (West Midlands, England)

APPLE iPad with Retina display - 4th generation - WiFi - 16 GB - white - NEW iOS 6, 9.7" high resolution Retina display, 5-megapixel iSight camera
Offered by EMSTechLTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Wifi 16GB white, 3 Jan. 2013
Love my new gadget which arrived promptly. Life changing! First thing I do every day is read the newspaper on it, speak to my long distance relative face to face on it, listen to my own personal music choices, watch catch up TV that I've missed, play with my son interactively on HIS ipad. . It's the world at your fingertips literally, oh and I've done some bidding on Ebay and bought a new skirt in the sales on it! It's great, love it to bits.

Deluxe steam mop Light 'n' Easy silver HT824
Deluxe steam mop Light 'n' Easy silver HT824

1.0 out of 5 stars Light 'n' Easy HT824, 27 Feb. 2010
Bought this mop about a year ago. Used it 4 or 5 times on an area around 12ft by 3ft then it stopped producing steam. Rubbish.