Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now
Profile for Sarah Gall > Reviews

Content by Sarah Gall

Sarah Gall

40 Days 40 Nights
40 Days 40 Nights
by Eleanor O'Rourke

4.0 out of 5 stars Mojo reclaimed!, 4 Nov. 2011
This review is from: 40 Days 40 Nights (Paperback)
I wasn't at all sure what to expect from this book, but knowing Eleanor O'Rourke's writing from her blog I knew it was likely to be a good read. It was, a very good one. Intelligent, funny, affirming, galvanising... For me struggling to get back into a creative frame of mind and routine, it turned out to be a far more motivating book than most I've read (and like the author I've read a lot). The more I read, the better it got and the keener I became to get myself working again - which I have been (more or less consistently) ever since...so a big thank you Eleanor...and keep on writing!!

The Reality Street Book of Sonnets
The Reality Street Book of Sonnets
by Jeff Hilson

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-have book, 1 Aug. 2008
For anyone even remotely interested in poetry, The Reality Street Book of Sonnets is a must-have book. Full of delights, it'll open your eyes to the vast possibilities of this unbelievably versatile verse form - at least in the hands/pens of the featured poets. I can't compare with other modern sonnet anthologies as I haven't read them but find it hard to believe they can be as rich as this one!