Profile for GAM > Reviews

Hemline H245 | 4 Different Colour Tailor's Chalk | In Re-Usable Case
Hemline H245 | 4 Different Colour Tailor's Chalk | In Re-Usable Case
Offered by Barnyarns

5.0 out of 5 stars Tailors chalk, 23 Mar. 2015
These are ok, but not as fine as I had hoped they would be. But never the less you get what you pay for. And they were are good value. Small enough to carry around with you, just as I need to.

Navy Jersey Fitted Sheet Single
Navy Jersey Fitted Sheet Single
Offered by Tony's Textiles Ltd.

4.0 out of 5 stars Jersey fitted sheet, 23 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Navy Jersey Fitted Sheet Single
My grandson loves these sheets, he says they are cosy and doesn't mind going to bed !! It fits and washes well.

Accessotech 24 Colour Spools Finest Quality Sewing All Purpose 100% Pure Cotton Thread Reel
Offered by SellerVision

4.0 out of 5 stars Spools of cotton, 23 Mar. 2015
This item I think arrived when we were told it would, and was in a poly bag. I have used some of the colours on my sewing machine and they were as good as others I have used. So for the price I think they were good value.

Andrew James Black Deluxe Glass Jug Blender And Grinder With Smoothie Maker And Ice Crusher Functions, 1.5 Litre

4.0 out of 5 stars Deluxe glass jug blender., 23 Mar. 2015
We found this item to be very useful. We have made several batches of wonderful soup with it. The item seams very well made. When we first used it, it seemed to smell and smoked slightly, we wondered if we had over filled it as it doesn't do it now. That's the reason we only gave it a 4. It was well packaged and came on time.

edc by Esprit Women's 094CC1K021 Long Sleeve T-Shirt, Red - Rot (RIBBON RED MELANGE 621), Size 16 (Manufacturer Size:Large)

4.0 out of 5 stars Woman's long sleeved top, 11 Feb. 2015
The sleeves on this top are quite long which seems to be unusual. The quality is just what I expected and the colour too. I did think it might be a little heavier, but I am satisfied.

Polycotton Plain Fitted Valance Sheet - Double, Royal Blue
Polycotton Plain Fitted Valance Sheet - Double, Royal Blue
Offered by Home Furnishing Co

5.0 out of 5 stars Double valance sheet, 11 Feb. 2015
This item had a lot of 'dress' in it. When I washed it, it was much softer, but and seemed to be made of very fine cotton, and had one or two flaws in it. So I am hoping it will not wear out too quickly. Also a lot of dye came out too, much more than I would have expected. On the whole I suppose what I paid for it I must expect it to be sub-standard.

Morphy Richards 46640 Pressure Cooker, 2.7 L - Stainless Steel
Morphy Richards 46640 Pressure Cooker, 2.7 L - Stainless Steel

4.0 out of 5 stars Pressure cooker, 11 Feb. 2015
I bought this as a gift for someone and as far as I know the pressure cooker is as I expected it to be. It arrived with me OK and on time. I have had a similar one for as long as I can remember so I am hoping this will be the same.

Ladies Tan Suede Moccasin Slippers with Soft Sole and Wool Cuff. Size 5
Ladies Tan Suede Moccasin Slippers with Soft Sole and Wool Cuff. Size 5
Offered by Star Leather

4.0 out of 5 stars Ladies Moccasin, 11 Feb. 2015
I did think the lining on these slippers would be a little better than it is . But they fit ok , warm and comfortable, which just what I wanted. They arrived around the time I was expecting them and was packaged well. Good value I would say, but that depends on how long they last.

Snugrugs Men's Lambswool Moccasin Slippers with Soft Sole, Dark Brown, 7 UK (40/41 EU)
Offered by J.C. Household

1.0 out of 5 stars Men's Brown moccasin slippers, 8 Feb. 2015
Much much too small. I returned and was pleased to say I have received the refund.

Jungle Animal Puzzle- 6PUZZLES INCLUDED- Great christmas present gift stocking filler birthday bag filler
Offered by GBP International

5.0 out of 5 stars Jungle animal puzzle, 8 Feb. 2015
This was a great idea and a hit . I seems to be made well. I did not know what to expect when I ordered it as to the quality but was surprised. It only just arrived for when I wanted it which was good.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6