Profile for GAM > Reviews

Content by GAM

GAM

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
EHC 254 x 380 cm Gaint Cotton Batten Covers Upto 4 or 5 Seater Sofa Throw or Super King Bed Throw, Ivory

5.0 out of 5 stars Product was as described and arrived on time. it ..., 21 Jan. 2016
Product was as described and arrived on time. it seems to be well made and suits the purpose to which it was bought for.

Leegoal Silver DIY Circular Magnetic Clasps for Bag Purses Clothes (1.4CM,Set of 10Pcs)
Offered by vankel

4.0 out of 5 stars Magnetic bag clasps, 28 July 2015
These took a while to arrive, and are slightly smaller than what I thought they would be. Never the less I am pleased with them.

10Pcs 360° Swivel Trigger Snap Hooks--Silver
10Pcs 360° Swivel Trigger Snap Hooks--Silver
Offered by More Care

4.0 out of 5 stars Trigger snap hooks, 28 July 2015
Just what I wanted. They took quite a while to get here, so am plessed that I can now use tjhem I have bought these items before and never had any problems.

Coates Moon Asst Dark 120s Sewing Machine Polyester Thread Cotton1000 Yards
Coates Moon Asst Dark 120s Sewing Machine Polyester Thread Cotton1000 Yards
Offered by SimplySewCrafty by CR8 Comercio UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Coates sewing threads, 28 July 2015
A wonderful selection of threads which I am sure my daughter is very pleased, and has already used some of them. They are packed nicely in a box and was delivered on time. A good product.

The Overlocker Technique Manual: The Complete Guide to Serging and Decorative Stitching
by Julia Hincks

5.0 out of 5 stars Overlocker Manual, 28 July 2015
This book is just what I needed to get me started on using my overlocker. As I do not have a clue what to do with it.

SewEasy MR4650Navy Overlocker/Serger/Sewing Machine Bag/Carry Case 330x380x350mm
Offered by sewing-online

5.0 out of 5 stars Overlocker bag., 28 July 2015
This is just what I needed to keep my overlocker in, to keep it free from dust, and out of harms way. It is made well and I think it will last a long time. It arrived on time as was packed really well. I bought the same bag for my sewing machine a while ago.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy sewing pattern, 3 May 2015
I haven't used the pattern yet, but I know I will before the year is out. My pattern stash is getting bigger. It was good value for a pattern hich is what I am after. Thank tou

Clover 10-Piece Wonder Clips
Clover 10-Piece Wonder Clips

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonder clips, 3 May 2015
Wonderful. I have been wanting some of these for a long time. They are very neat and much better that using pins at times. They seem to be quite good value. I have seen them cheaper, but so what mine came just as they said they would and through the letter box,

White Lightweight Fusible Iron On Interfacing Fabric (Per Metre)
White Lightweight Fusible Iron On Interfacing Fabric (Per Metre)
Offered by Hot Pink Haberdashery™

5.0 out of 5 stars It came nicely packed in an envelope through the letterbox, 3 May 2015
Well what can you say about this. It doesn't seem to be any different to other that I have bought elsewhere. It came nicely packed in an envelope through the letterbox. It is something that I use a lot of, so maybe buy more at a later date, as it saves going out to traipse around shops for same. Thank you.

[1st Generation] LEPOWER® Bright Solar Motion Sensor Light/ Security Light/ Wall Light/ Night Light/ Solar Lighting

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good value I would say, 3 May 2015
We have fitted this over our door bell and is very bright, which is what we wanted. A bit worried that there is only one screw holding it on the wall, but it seems to be OK. Very good value I would say. It came packed in a box, so was not damaged at all. Did not take long to arrive after ordering.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6