Profile for Ray C > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Ray-Ban RB2132 New Wayfarer Sunglasses, (Matte Black), 52 mm
Ray-Ban RB2132 New Wayfarer Sunglasses, (Matte Black), 52 mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Glasses & Supply/Delivery, 20 Sept. 2017
After a 6 weeks of problems with Boots Optisions, who suppied my wife with the incorrect size frame 55 instead of 52 we informed them we had had enough and whated a refund, which they did do in the end. We purched these glasses and have paied Vision Express to glass them with my wife Persciption lines, the wife is over the moon with them now, they fit and don't keep slipping down her noise. We opted for next day delivery, which is exactly what we got, so able to take them into Vision Express and get them Gassed on Saturday.

Vanity stool - LINEN and COTTON - Colour GREY TAUPE
Vanity stool - LINEN and COTTON - Colour GREY TAUPE
Offered by DEPOTMANIA

3.0 out of 5 stars Returned this item, as it was not what we ..., 16 Aug. 2017
Returned this item, as it was not what we where expecting and as such it did not fit into the setting we where hoping to use it in.

HEAT GUN HOT AIR HOT AIR WALL PAPER PAINT STRIPPER + 9 TOOLS 3 YEARS WARRANTY
HEAT GUN HOT AIR HOT AIR WALL PAPER PAINT STRIPPER + 9 TOOLS 3 YEARS WARRANTY
Offered by E4 Emporium

5.0 out of 5 stars Supplier very good excelant in sorting out the confusion, 16 Aug. 2017
The first on Broke down after just 3 uses, but had some confusion when requesting a replace, down to Amazons confusing automated returner system for broken down returns. Supplier very good excelant in sorting out the confusion. Replacement heat gun is proforming perfectly no more problems so far.

3.0mm Thick Aluminium Sheet Plate - 23 sizes to choose from (300mm x 200mm)
3.0mm Thick Aluminium Sheet Plate - 23 sizes to choose from (300mm x 200mm)
Offered by Hardware Outlet

5.0 out of 5 stars It has been everything I required of it, not ..., 16 Aug. 2017
It has been everything I required of it, not much else one can say about a price of of Ally plate.

PIFCO PIF2048 2 m Surge Protected 4 Gang Extension Lead
PIFCO PIF2048 2 m Surge Protected 4 Gang Extension Lead
Offered by JMS Photos

5.0 out of 5 stars Did What I Expected, 24 Jun. 2017
Has done just what I purchased it for, pleased with the end result of my project.

Maplin 2000W Heat Gun Hot Air Gun Stripping Paint Stripper Scraper 4 Nozzle DIY Tools Kit 2 Heat Settings with Handy Plastic Carry Case
Offered by Maplin_Webdeals

5.0 out of 5 stars Hopeful Like for Like Replacement., 24 Jun. 2017
Very similar to on I have owned for about 15 years and has been totally invaluble to me, very upset when it gave up on me. I am hoping this one will live up to its predesesser and having closely inspected and tested it, I see no reason it should not, but then I am the internal optimist.

Stanley 269265 Folding Hex Key Set - Imperial (9 Pieces)
Stanley 269265 Folding Hex Key Set - Imperial (9 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I expected, 24 Jun. 2017
This item is just what I was expecting and dose the job I intend to use it for.

Stanley 269264 Folding Hex Key Set (8 Pieces)
Stanley 269264 Folding Hex Key Set (8 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Jun. 2017
Just what I expected

Orthotic insoles Full length with arch supports, metatarsal and heel Cushion for plantar fasciitis treatment (6.5-8)
Offered by World Of Wellbeing

5.0 out of 5 stars they are great., 1 Jun. 2017
Basicly they do what it says on the tin, have helped my plantar fasciitis no end, they are great.

Theraband Tubing - Green - Heavy Resistance (2 M)
Theraband Tubing - Green - Heavy Resistance (2 M)
Offered by Advanced Bodyworks Fitness Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 May 2017
Just what I expected, on time, not much more one can say about elasticated tubing.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7