Profile for V. Morris > Reviews

The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Judi Dench
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Have you seen the movie ?, 10 Dec. 2012
If you have seen the film then you would want to own the DVD. It's a feel good movie with many big name actors /actresses.

Ravensburger London - A View to the West, 1000pc Jigsaw Puzzle
Ravensburger London - A View to the West, 1000pc Jigsaw Puzzle

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely puzzle, 10 Dec. 2012
This puzzle is amazing. There is so much happening in the picture depicting many of London's famous landmarks and of course a number of the bridges that cross the river Thames.The puzzle is well made and it arrived promptly and well packaged. I recommend this seller.

Nioxin System 2 Starter Kit 3 pack
Nioxin System 2 Starter Kit 3 pack
Offered by ABC BEAUTY SHOP

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth a try, 10 Dec. 2012
After using this product for a few months I cannot see any improvement with any new hair growth. I like the minty smell of the products and my hair does appear thicker after using the conditioner.

Aqua globe plant water system
Aqua globe plant water system

4.0 out of 5 stars A great idea, 10 Dec. 2012
I purchased this item as a gift but I did open it to check it was ok. It was well packaged in a moulded polystyrene box so arrived safely. The glass globes are a good size and beautifully decorated. I cannot say if they are helpful with watering but they would look lovely in a plant pot.

Ravensburger London - Trafalgar Square 500pc Jigsaw Puzzle
Ravensburger London - Trafalgar Square 500pc Jigsaw Puzzle

4.0 out of 5 stars A gift, 10 Dec. 2012
I bought this item as a Christmas present so I cannot comment on the quality. The picture on the box looks interesting with lots of things happening, just right for a jigsaw fan. The puzzle arrived very quickly and well packaged so I would recommend this seller.

Nioxin Hair System 2 Starter Kit
Nioxin Hair System 2 Starter Kit
Offered by FragrancesCosmeticsPerfumes

4.0 out of 5 stars It;s worth a try, 10 Dec. 2012
I have been using this product for a couple of months and I cannot say I have seen any great improvement. After using the conditioner my hair seems thicker but the areas of thinning hair look no different with no evidence of any new hair growth.

Milford Collection Watering Ball Medium
Milford Collection Watering Ball Medium
Offered by Gifts Direct 2 U Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems like a good idea, 6 Nov. 2012
This item arrived very quickly and was well packaged.The glass watering ball is very prettily decorated, but I can't say if it helps with watering as this item is a gift, and I haven't tried the watering ball system myself.

The Time of Your Life 1952 Birthday Card & Full-Length DVD
The Time of Your Life 1952 Birthday Card & Full-Length DVD
Offered by Herbys Gifts Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars A great gift, 30 Oct. 2012
This is a lovely gift and was well received and certainly revived many happy memories.The card arrived very quickly, I wonder if it would be possible to include a CD case with the CD so that it could be stored safely.

The Big Bang Theory - Season 5 (DVD + UV Copy) [2012]
The Big Bang Theory - Season 5 (DVD + UV Copy) [2012]
Dvd ~ Johnny Galecki

3.0 out of 5 stars Was it good ?, 5 Oct. 2012
I bought this item as a gift but returned it as the intended recipient already had a copy so I cannot make any further comment.

Oral B SuperFloss Super Dental Floss for Braces Bridges
Oral B SuperFloss Super Dental Floss for Braces Bridges

4.0 out of 5 stars Great price for this item, 9 July 2012
This item arrived rather battered but the contents were not damaged.It came within a couple of days of ordering which was great.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3