Profile for M J CORIN > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Wordathon: Boggle Game
Wordathon: Boggle Game

5.0 out of 5 stars addictive, 7 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Wordathon: Boggle Game (App)
Good game, I like the fact it gives you the words you could've got if you had an ultra quick brain, and also the definition.

Can You Escape
Can You Escape

4.0 out of 5 stars entertaining, 25 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Can You Escape (App)
Very good game, took a bit of getting used to at first, but glad I persevered. Rewarding when you get the doors open.

Tracks
Tracks

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, 21 July 2014
This review is from: Tracks (Kindle Edition)
I was eager to read her book after watching the film. I thought there would be more "guts" to her actual story and I was not wrong. She writes with honesty and frankness of her journey and of the plight of the Aborigines. It is both entertaining and thought-provoking.

The Lost Daughter
The Lost Daughter

5.0 out of 5 stars Such sadness, 30 April 2014
This review is from: The Lost Daughter (Kindle Edition)
I gave this book 5 stars and it is richly deserved. The writing is poignant and emotive - it transported me to Italy and to the politics and frustrations of the times. A beautiful, sad love story.

Things We Set on Fire
Things We Set on Fire

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful, 19 Mar. 2014
This is an emotionally charged book which had me in tears on occasion. So powerful and emotive, this gripped me and lingered with me for a long time after I'd read it. I know I will read this again and soon.

Missing You
Missing You

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't miss it, 14 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Missing You (Kindle Edition)
Beautifully written, I could really empathize with all the characters. Once started I didn't want to put it down. I wanted to know Fen's terrible secret, and I felt her pain and anguish. I felt for Sean in his marriage breakdown. I would definitely recommend this book.

Tube Map London Underground
Tube Map London Underground

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Tube Map London Underground (App)
Excellent map with all the info you need for your trip to the capital. Clear and precise.Would definitely recommend it.

Bridget and Joan's Diary
Bridget and Joan's Diary

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, 22 Jan. 2014
I would give this book six stars if I could, I loved it so much. I laughed long and loud , probably disturbing all the family in the process. I keep going back to it, time and again. Buy it, it's wonderful.

Solitaire
Solitaire

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent game, 7 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Solitaire (App)
Can't fault this version. It's quick and easy to play. No problems downloading. It's getting a bit addictive - can't seem to put it down.

Four in a Line Free
Four in a Line Free

5.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable game, 5 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Four in a Line Free (App)
No problem down loading. Lovely easy game to play, although have only just started and haven't gone to other levels yet so haven't seen how hard it can get.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3