Profile for Susie Wong > Reviews

AKORD Credit Card or ID Case / Wallet , 11cm, Aluminium, Multicolour
AKORD Credit Card or ID Case / Wallet , 11cm, Aluminium, Multicolour
Offered by PGTA

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 9 April 2017
Very pleased with the item, especially at the price. Holds cards securely in place.

Breville 2-Slice Toaster the Perfect Fit for Warburtons - Silver
Breville 2-Slice Toaster the Perfect Fit for Warburtons - Silver

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 28 April 2016
I had to return the original purchase as it was faulty. However, within a couple of days the replacement arrived by courier, which I thought was excellent service.
The toaster comfortably takes a large slice of bread. The reason I have given 4 stars is that the bread is not evenly toasted on each side.but, judging from toasters I have owned in the past, this is not unusual. Overall, I'm pleased with the product.

EasyAcc Ultra Slim Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 Smart Case Cover with Stand / Auto Sleep Wake-up for Samsung Galaxy Tab Tab S2 T715N 20.31 cm (8 Inch) Tablet-PC LTE Smart Cover (Top Premium PU Leather, Folded Cover Design, Purple)
Offered by EasyAcc Store

2 x TRIXES 4-Dial TSA Combination Padlock for Luggage Suitcases and Travel (Orange)
Offered by Digiflex

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy. Very pleased., 2 Oct. 2015
The padlock is easy to set and to unlock. When I arrived at my hotel in the States I found a note from Customs inside my case advising that it had been randomly selected for checking the contents. The padlock was still intact which proves it complies with American requirements. I like the bright orange colour as it stands out.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked well., 2 Oct. 2015
Took them to the States and used them in several hotels. Worked well.

A Street Cat Named Bob: How one man and his cat found hope on the streets
A Street Cat Named Bob: How one man and his cat found hope on the streets
by James Bowen

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, a 'must read'., 26 July 2015
Great story, couldn't put down the book until I had finished it. Have now ordered the sequel.

Access 2010: The Missing Manual
Access 2010: The Missing Manual
by Matthew MacDonald

5.0 out of 5 stars Great manual, 25 April 2013
For a previous version of Access I had tried to follow the instructions in the the Access for Dummies book, but struggled with the explanations so wanted another option for Access 2010. Having read reviews for Access 2010 The Missing Manual, I thought I would give it a try. It was an excellent decision. The instructions are clear to follow and are written in a non-technical language which is easy to understand. My only problem is trawling through the index for something that I don't know the technical name for.

SUNRISETM SUSIPSG Touch Screen Stylus For Samsung Galaxy NoteN7000 i9220 Galaxy Note i9228 i889

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 25 April 2013
This stylus works well on my Galaxy. My fingers were too large for the keypad but this stylus is ideal. It is easy to use and fits comfortably into my handbag alongside my phone.

Brabantia Profile Line Universal Opener
Brabantia Profile Line Universal Opener

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality., 23 Mar. 2013
The product is exactly as described. Good sturdy quality, easy to operate, works every time without much effort. I would recommend it.

Façon de Parler 1 French for Beginners 5ED: Pt.1
Façon de Parler 1 French for Beginners 5ED: Pt.1
by Angela Aries

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful, 23 Mar. 2013
I am attending a French class for beginners and we are using Facon de Parler as our text book. I bought the CD and support book to use between lessons and am finding them indispensable. My lessons are weekly and between lessons I forget the pronunciation of some words. I use the CD to refresh my memory. It is also useful to play the CD in the car - even when I am not consciously listening to it, the conversations somehow embed themselves into my subconscious.

Page: 1 | 2