Profile for LJ > Reviews

Content by LJ

LJ

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Instylehair Ombre Synthetic Hair Braiding Straight Kanekalon Synthetic Hair Extension 100g 24inch 1Piece/lot (2-6)
Offered by Instyle hair

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 20 Jan. 2017
Love love love. When it first arrived I wasn't keen on the colour at all but gave it ago two months later and now I love it. The black blends in with my natural black hair really well and the brown is brown/auburn. So many people thought I'd actually dyed my hair. I've worn it for braid hairstyles like French plaits and plaited ponytail. Very pleased, would love the purchase again. Please restock!

Running Armband,Splaks Sports Exercise Jogging Armband for iPhone 6s/6 4.7 inch Light-Weight Soft Breathable Fabric Water-Resistant Sweat-Free with Adjustable size and Key Cash Holder, Safey design, Suitable for Biking, Hiking, Canoeing, Horse Riding,Shopping, Rollerblading, Downhill & Nordic Skiing, Housework-Blue

iPhone SE Screen Protector, Anker Xtreme Scratch Terminator Ultra-Clear Tempered-Glass Screen Protector for iPhone SE / iPhone 5S / iPhone 5C / iPhone 5 [Lifetime Warranty]
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 9 May 2016
This protector screen is amazing. I recommend it to everyone. I'm so pleased I bought this as I dropped my phone a few weeks later on some pipes. As you can see from my photo, the protector screen cracked. I ordered a new one to replace it with and I've just swapped them and my phone is still in tacked! Not a scratch. I'm so pleased with it and will always use these protector screens!

Reusable Shopping Trolley £1 or 1 Euro Coin Token Holder Keyring (With £1 token)
Offered by RK Gift Shop

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for lockers, bad for trolleys, 21 Mar. 2016
I bought this keyring to use the token for a £1 coin locker. It is brilliant for that. However, when I use it in a trolley I have a lot of difficult trying to remove it. So for that purpose I've marked it down. Otherwise, if you mainly use it for a locker, it's brilliant. Very handy.

David Beckham Celebrity Desktop Cardboard Cutout Real Stand Up
David Beckham Celebrity Desktop Cardboard Cutout Real Stand Up
Offered by Grids London

4.0 out of 5 stars Great except the fold in the middle, 12 Dec. 2015
I bought this as a gift and I think she'll love it. It is exactly as it's described. The only down side is that David was folded in half so the is a strong line through the middle. I think he will still be able to stand. However, it would've have been better if he was sent in a large do not bend envelope.

Shop4 Premium Car Kit For Nokia Lumia 520. Includes Windscreen Suction Mount Holder And Micro USB In Car Charger
Offered by IRIS

1.0 out of 5 stars Unable to use, 6 Dec. 2015
I wasn't able to fit this together or fit it onto my windscreen. Therefore, I never was able to use it.

Devacurl Light Defining Gel 32 fl oz 946ml
Devacurl Light Defining Gel 32 fl oz 946ml
Offered by YMZ ENTERPRISE

5.0 out of 5 stars Will buy again - a must have for my haircare, 6 Dec. 2015
I love this product. It's a great size. I use a lot of product on my hair and I still have a lot left after using it for months! The pump is super handy as well. It smells amazing, I get a lot of compliments on it. It's fresh and fruity. Even though it's a gel, it doesn't make my hair crunchy which is brilliant. It gives it shine and keeps my curls in tact with zero frizz. I'm looking forward to trying other products in the range.

Yankee Candle Advent Carousel
Yankee Candle Advent Carousel

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 6 Dec. 2015
I was really pleased that I purchased this for my mum and it arrived in good time and condition. However, I'm disappointed with the content. She's now on day 6 and had 5 tea lights and 1 votive candle. It's not clear what the scent of each tea light is. The votive candle was extremely hard to get out of the calendar. It took 3 people and about 10 minutes! It was hard to avoid damaging the unopened windows. The packaging is lovely, I like the carousel shape but I'm unimpressed with the content. I feel it's overpriced for what it is and am just paying for the brand name. Yankee Candle haven't showcased their best scents and it doesn't make me want to buy any other candles.

St. Moriz Applicator Mitt
St. Moriz Applicator Mitt

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 19 Nov. 2013
This mitt is really good, it stayed on my hand well and it is a good large size. The mitt also arrived within a few days of ordering.

Mean Girls [2004] [DVD]
Mean Girls [2004] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Lindsay Lohan
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Best quotable movie, 23 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Mean Girls [2004] [DVD] (DVD)
I love this film. There are so many lines you could say out of this movie and people will know what you're referring to. Everyone is great. I started watching it with commentary as well, which gives you a few fun facts!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3