Profile for awesome > Reviews

awesome

Guess The Emoji
Guess The Emoji

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 9 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Guess The Emoji (App)
This is amazing and I am really addicted but it can get annoying at times when you don't know one but I love it

94 Degrees
94 Degrees

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 7 Mar. 2014
This review is from: 94 Degrees (App)
The levels vary in hardness which I good but it's annoying when u run out of pins
I would recommend this game because it I addictive

Music Quiz
Music Quiz

5.0 out of 5 stars great game, 26 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Music Quiz (App)
This app Is really good I know most of the songs and artists which is quite rare inn a game because they are random

PetWorld 3D: My Animal Rescue FREE
PetWorld 3D: My Animal Rescue FREE

5.0 out of 5 stars great game!!, 3 Sept. 2013
At first I didn't really think it would be that good but I got addicted after completing the first day. I would highly recommend this game. It passes time especially if you are bored.

Make Up Salon!
Make Up Salon!

5.0 out of 5 stars great game, 27 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Make Up Salon! (App)
This is actually a very good game. It really is quite addictive when u play it for the first few times. If you are into these sort of games then this would b the perfect game. I strongly recommend it.

GirlsCamera HD-Japan modern purikura style kawaii(cute) photo frame stamp sticker fashion decoration design camera snap sharing app

5.0 out of 5 stars great editing app, 5 Jun. 2013
This app is really good for editing. It has some really cool stamps and borders as well. I would recommend this to anyone who Is looking for a good app to do with photography and editing.