Profile for Mark E. Cooper > Reviews

Content by Mark E. Cooper

Mark E. Cooper "Fantasybooks" (STANFORD-LE-HOPE, United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Mastering Amazon Ads: An Author's Guide
Mastering Amazon Ads: An Author's Guide
by Brian D. Meeks

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy guide to Amazon Ads, 14 July 2017
As I say, this is an easy guide to Amazon Ads. I took part in the ads beta way back, and all of us were rushing around trying to learn all the ways the AMS system could be harnessed. Many tried, few succeeded. Here in one place is the accumulated wisdom of Brian Meeks, one of THE most data driven people I've ever seen. His analysis tool, his 1000s of tests, and his intellect translate into an easy to understand book anyone can use to replicate his success.

Blood Matters
Blood Matters

4.0 out of 5 stars Unique vampire story., 22 Feb. 2017
This review is from: Blood Matters (Kindle Edition)
I've never read a vampire story quite like this one before. I found Brittany frustrating, but understandable and believable. I'm left wanting this book not to be the end of E.V's story.

Border Biscuits 5 Varieties Pack (100)
Border Biscuits 5 Varieties Pack (100)
Offered by PureGusto Coffee Company

2.0 out of 5 stars Broken biscuits, 20 Dec. 2016
They always taste great because well, Borders, BUT around 60% of the packets contained broken biscuits. Maybe they make the variety packs from all the biscuits that fail QC in the factory. If they do, they should discount more and TELL us.

Dremel 3000-15 Multitool, 130 W, 15 Accessories
Dremel 3000-15 Multitool, 130 W, 15 Accessories
Offered by beauty stores

1.0 out of 5 stars switch fails after 3 uses, 17 Aug. 2016
Variable switch fails after 3 uses. Common fault and part costs more than a replacement multi-tool. I think I'll try the more robust version or another manufacturer. I will say the 3 times it did work were a joy.

Samsung Series 6 H6400 40-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p 3D LED Smart TV with Freeview HD (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (discontinued by manufacturer)

1.0 out of 5 stars AVOID Samsung LED, 12 April 2016
Bought 2 of these to hang on the wall as computer monitors. 3 months later, both enter the so-called "dead tv" state that consists constant power cycling on-off (on the same day!) and won't respond to remote control. I have to unplug and bin them.

Will I ever buy Samsung again? hell no! This is the fourth Samsung product I've had in recent times with similar problems. I should have known better after the first 2, but they were old stock. I thought new unused would not have the problem. I was wrong
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 15, 2016 8:18 PM BST

Epson EcoTank L555 Multifunction Inkjet Printer with Refillable Ink Tank
Epson EcoTank L555 Multifunction Inkjet Printer with Refillable Ink Tank

1.0 out of 5 stars The worst printer I have ever owned, 11 Feb. 2016
Nozzle check, printer alignment, head cleaning. Nothing will make printing in colour worth the money this printer cost me. Printing pie charts with a lot of solid colour results in a hideous banded mess (see a test picture attached) If I hadn't already ditched all the packaging, this would be back to Amazon for a refund.

Scanner is great. Duplex fine. Wi-fi set-up easy. Software installation all easy and compatible with both my PC and MAC. Print quality is 0/10
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 18, 2016 11:24 AM GMT

3m HDMI to DVI Cable - Pro Quality (100% Copper Wire Oxygen Free OFC) ~ 1080p (Full HD) ~ v1.3 ~ Video ~ DVI-D (Dual Link) 24+1 Pins ~ 24k Gold Plated ...
Offered by Alida Systems ®

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my dual monitor setup, 2 Mar. 2015
This is a good quality HDMI to DVI cable, with very fast delivery. The plan was to use this to run a second screen in my home office. It works great. Two 40 inch Samsung LCD flat screens on the wall, a couple of brackets, and this cable has changed my work day for the better. Display Fusion software duplicates my taskbar and system tray, making this set up perfect for my needs.

I have no problem recommending Alida cables to anyone wanting to run extra screens like mine.

Solar Fairy Lights 50LED Blue Super Bright Decorative String, choice of light effect. Ideal for Trees, Gardens, Parties & More...
Offered by The Sharper Edge Limited

2.0 out of 5 stars Solarbrite lights are great. BUT, 29 Nov. 2014
Solarbrite lights are great.

BUT,

The 50 long string has a terrible battery life. There is only a single battery under the solar panel. The longer strings use 2 batteries under the panel. That makes a huge difference, not sure why. You would think two batteries and double the number of lights would last the same length of time, but they don't. This short string barely lasts the night, while the longer one last all week. I'm going to retire this string, and replace it with the longer one.

Audiobooks for Indies: The One-Stop Guide for Authors Looking to Make More Money Selling Audiobooks

5.0 out of 5 stars Rocking good audio book referance, 20 Nov. 2014
Anyone who listens to the Rocking Selfpublishing Podcast knows that Simon Whistler knows his stuff. He's a great podcaster, and narrator of audio books too, but I bet you didn't know he could write as well did you? Well now you do! What a great reference for authors wishing to begin adventuring in the world of audio book publishing for the first time.

Glass Decoration In A Glass Hanging Christmas Tree Decoration
Glass Decoration In A Glass Hanging Christmas Tree Decoration

2.0 out of 5 stars Picture shows three pretty decorations, so you assume you get, 6 Nov. 2014
Picture shows three pretty decorations, so you assume you get...3? Good answer! But no, you're wrong. You get 1. Okay so the one I got was pretty, but I'm not given any choice which of the three I get? What If I order 3? Will I get 3 all the same, or will I get 1 of each? Non one knows... its a mystery!

Not a happy shopper. Won't ask for refund. It was only a couple of quid.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11