Profile for chris301 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
Early Girls, Volume 3
Early Girls, Volume 3

5.0 out of 5 stars chris301, 10 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Early Girls, Volume 3 (Audio CD)
Why is it that some of the best finds are by accident, this was the case with this and other recordings I was led to of similar vein. all are excellent recordings and the very best of value.

Best of Girl Groups1
Best of Girl Groups1

5.0 out of 5 stars chris301, 10 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Best of Girl Groups1 (Audio CD)

Girl Groups: Best of Vol. 2
Girl Groups: Best of Vol. 2
Offered by skyvo-direct

Shelley! / The Things We Did Last Summer
Shelley! / The Things We Did Last Summer

5.0 out of 5 stars chris301, 10 Feb. 2012
Never heard of this young lady before but accidently diverted to Amazon USA and found her amongst the listings, what a wonderful voice and what a wonderful find, now one of my favourites.

Early Soul Classics: The Absolutely Essential 3CD Collection
Early Soul Classics: The Absolutely Essential 3CD Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars chris301, 10 Feb. 2012
Anything to do with soul is great but this recording is superiour to many and at a wonderful price. All the well known names are here.

5.0 out of 5 stars chris301, 10 Feb. 2012
I had never heard many of her recording but whilst scanning through Amazon music listings I came across her name and when I brought up her recordings there were samples of her songs and on listening to them found they were excellent so bought several of her CDs all at great prices, these are played constantly, which highlights the need for track listings and samples to be made available.

Midnight Stroll
Midnight Stroll

5.0 out of 5 stars chris301, 10 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Midnight Stroll (Audio CD)
I had never heard of Robert Cray but whilst scanning through Amazon music listings I came across his name and when I brought up his recordings there were samples of his songs and on listening to them found they were excellent so bought several of his CDs all at great prices, these are played constantly, which highlights the need for track listings and samples to be made available.

I Was Warned
I Was Warned
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars chris301, 10 Feb. 2012
This review is from: I Was Warned (Audio CD)

Offered by westworld-

5.0 out of 5 stars chris301, 10 Feb. 2012
This CD was of remarkable quality and value, I was unaware of the amount of songs that Carole King was resposible for writing and more surprised to find that they were all my favourites, although the covers usually turned out to be an improvement. Enjoyed being educated.

Her Greatest Hits (Songs Of Long Ago)
Her Greatest Hits (Songs Of Long Ago)

5.0 out of 5 stars chris301, 10 Feb. 2012
This CD was of remarkable quality and value, I was unaware of the amount of songs that Carole King was resposible for writing and more surprised tofind that they were all my favourites, although the covers usually turned out to be an improvement. Enjoyed being educated.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17