Profile for Rebe > Reviews

Rebe

Up in Flames
Up in Flames

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 12 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Up in Flames (MP3 Download)
Maggie Eckford has a beautiful voice

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 29 Jan. 2015
Got this for my nephew for christmas and he adores it. My only criticism would be that the remote control ariel doesn't go all the way back into the controller, three hyper kids later, got sat on and it snapped off. We managed to sort it (ish). Apart from that though, it's a good remote control toy for over 4's (with supervision).

Tea Tree Oil - Tea Tree Essential Oil 100% Pure 30ml
Tea Tree Oil - Tea Tree Essential Oil 100% Pure 30ml
Offered by EXCELTRADING

3.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't smell like any of the tea trees I've used before, 14 Dec. 2014
I've been using the Australian Tea Tree oil, but I thought I'd give this a go as it was cheaper. It doesn't smell like any of the tea trees I've used before, possibly because it is cheaper, but it smells more like pine. Shame.

JAPONESQUE Heated Mini Eyelash Curler, Pink
JAPONESQUE Heated Mini Eyelash Curler, Pink

1.0 out of 5 stars heated curler that doesn't heat, 14 Dec. 2013
I'm really disappointed with this, complete waste of money. It barely heated on the first go even with a brand new battery in it. Truly not fit for purpose. I previously had the Blinc one, which was much better until it got broken, wish I'd just replaced like for like.

Gadget Giant SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 S II I9100 - Pink Supreme Flip Leather Case / Cover / Pouch - With Clip In Holder + FREE Screen Protector
Offered by Gadget Giant

2.0 out of 5 stars pretty, but doesn't fit, 22 Jan. 2013
The cast looks good but my Galaxy SII won't clip in properly, which makes it difficult to use the button on the side without pushing the phone down.

The Castle [DVD] (1997)
The Castle [DVD] (1997)
Dvd ~ Michael Caton

5.0 out of 5 stars you could sell that, 30 Aug. 2011
This review is from: The Castle [DVD] (1997) (DVD)
I adore this film, I wore out my VHS copy a long time ago! You need to watch this film. I'd recommend it to anyone.