Profile for Sam > Reviews

Aloe Propolis creme
Aloe Propolis creme
Offered by Paul's-Boutique

4.0 out of 5 stars Magic in a tube, 13 Dec. 2016
Took a while to arrive, but I love this tube of magic . I get cold sores on my nose (yuck I know) but this little beaut stops it dead in its tracks. As soon as I feel the all to familiar tingling, I applie and in a couple of days the tingling has gone and no ugly cold sore . Winner . And as a bonus it smells lovely.

Lemigo Lightweight EVA Thermo Rubber Wellington Boots Jessy 800 (Graphite/Black, EU 36 = UK 3,5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for dog training, 5 Dec. 2016
I love these , they are light weight, keep my feet nice and warm and have really good grip .

VonShef 4 Bar Espresso Coffee Maker Machine - Make Espressos, Lattes, Cappuccinos & More!
Offered by DOMU UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Get new delivery people, 16 Nov. 2016
Product is great , my only gripe is that the delivery person chucked it over my back gate whilst it was raining. Which of course ended up with a broken jug and a soggy box 😡

Fulltime(TM) Normal people scare me women Short sleeve casual cotton T shirt Tops (M, Black)
Offered by Fulltime

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 3 Oct. 2016
Do not buy !!!! The material is so thin you can see through it . And although the body fits perfectly the arms are so tight even my 8 year old daughter struggles to get her arms in .

The Original Peter Rabbit Miniature Collection: Giftset Containing Books 1-12 (Drawer) (The World of Beatrix Potter)
by Beatrix Potter

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely keepsake, 27 Sept. 2016
I've had my set since I was 5 years old, I'm now 33 and still enjoy reading them . Only now I get to share them with my children ❤️
Comment Comment | Permalink

SILK SLEEP EYE MASK SET WITH 2 SETS OF EARPLUGS & TRAVEL POUCH. Ideal Eye Mask For Men And For Women - Ideal For Travelling - Get Some Sleep Wherever You Are - No Need For Sleeping Pills.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 30 Aug. 2016
Love this product . It's fits well, it's very comfy and doesn't squish your eye lashes. It blocks out the light without having to be tight .
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 31, 2016 9:28 AM BST

Mens Superhero Single Earring- Batman Superman Movie Comic Logo Piercing Stud- 6 Varieties Available (Black Bat)
Offered by FamilyFirst Tradings

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend, 16 Jun. 2016
I love these so much that my son has one too . They don't irritate like a lot of earings . And the customer service is really good
Comment Comment | Permalink

Spares2go Turbine Carpet Brush Airo Tool for Hoover Vacuum Cleaner
Spares2go Turbine Carpet Brush Airo Tool for Hoover Vacuum Cleaner
Offered by SPARES-2-GO

1.0 out of 5 stars Plastic tat, 16 Jun. 2016
Terrible product . The wheel stopped spinning after one use 😔 Would not recommend at all

Popbop Sexy Lady Summer Bikini Cover Up Backless Maxi Beach Dress White
Popbop Sexy Lady Summer Bikini Cover Up Backless Maxi Beach Dress White

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I had hoped for, 2 May 2016
Looks cheap and tacky , has no shape to it and is a terrible fit

DEADPOOL MARVEL SUPERHERO HOODIE ADULTS & KIDS (12-13 YEARS)
DEADPOOL MARVEL SUPERHERO HOODIE ADULTS & KIDS (12-13 YEARS)
Offered by Meller Design

5.0 out of 5 stars 5*, 10 Mar. 2016
My son loves this , I have to peel it off him so I can wash it

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4