Profile for kelly > Reviews

Content by kelly

kelly "dancing queen" (portsmouth)

Page: 1 | 2
Just Add Magic - Season 2
Just Add Magic - Season 2

5.0 out of 5 stars This is so spooky and funny, 25 Feb. 2017
Ellie 5:
"This is why I watch it over and over again. It is very good and the girls are very lovely. The story is about magic and a magic book and they use magic spices. In the rest of the season there is a naughty boy too. The three girls are the protectors of the magic cook book. I like watching all the girls on their adventures. It is also funny."

Prince Lionheart Catch All Floor Mat
Prince Lionheart Catch All Floor Mat

5.0 out of 5 stars A family favourite, 14 Jun. 2016
This would be included in my list of actual useful 'stuff' to buy when you have babies/children. My 5 year old still uses it now as the snack mat in the lounge. No mess and easy to shake off/wipe down.

Thick Brushwood Thatch Screening - 4 metre rolls 1.5m high
Thick Brushwood Thatch Screening - 4 metre rolls 1.5m high
Offered by Primrose

3.0 out of 5 stars A quick cheap fix for tidying up the garden, 14 Jun. 2016
Not thick by any stretch of the imagination, but doubled up on old stuff, it does the trick and looks good. I will not last forever but fit for purpose short term.

The Story Of Us
The Story Of Us

4.0 out of 5 stars If you like realistic happy ever afters., 14 Jun. 2016
This review is from: The Story Of Us (Amazon Video)
I have always loved this film. Now I am married and have children of my own, I love it even more. It is so realistic and reminds me to see things for what they are, take pleasure in the small things, remember why I feel in love in the first place and not get too caught up rushing and stressing through life. Don't give up in the difficult times and live 'mostly' happily ever after.

Barbie & Her Sisters in the Great Puppy Adventure
Barbie & Her Sisters in the Great Puppy Adventure

5.0 out of 5 stars Ellie aged 5, 3 Jun. 2016
Ellie aged 5: I loved it because it is funny and cute. The funny part is when the puppies get stuck in masks and the cute part is when Barbie's puppy sticks to her like sticky glue. I like all the Barbie films because they are fun and lively.

What We Did On Our Holiday
What We Did On Our Holiday

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed it but not as much as I'd hoped, 27 July 2015
Enjoyed the beginning story line and felt the film had potential but was taken over by the incident in the film and the children. The acting is great especially Billy Connolly.

Daisy and the Trouble with Life (Daisy Fiction)
Daisy and the Trouble with Life (Daisy Fiction)
by Kes Gray

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story and very engaging., 5 Mar. 2015
Despite being slightly too old for her my little girl (who is 4 in March) loves this story told in the first person. She did not get bored at all while we were reading it to her and wanted to have it three days running until it was finished.

Daisy: Yuk! (Daisy Picture Books)
Daisy: Yuk! (Daisy Picture Books)
by Kes Gray

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable story with good illustrations, 5 Mar. 2015
3 year old really likes this book and choosing which dresses she would "actually like for my birthday" in March.
It is focused on Daisy being a bridesmaid which is apt for my daughter as she'll be a bridesmaid in April.

LSA International Wine Champagne Saucer, Glass, Clear, 300 ml, Set of 4
LSA International Wine Champagne Saucer, Glass, Clear, 300 ml, Set of 4

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality and excellent price, 10 Jan. 2014
The offer on Amazon was better than John Lewis and as with all LSA products, the quality is excellent (not too thin). However, we are used to using flutes and I must say I prefer using them for Champagne as these feel slightly top heavy and awkward when filled. They look fantastic though and I would still use them for cocktails or special toasts.

Landon Tyler Large Xmas Scene Fireguard - Multi-Coloured
Landon Tyler Large Xmas Scene Fireguard - Multi-Coloured

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect in front of a roaring fire at Christmas, 10 Jan. 2014
I wanted this for a long time. The garden centre near me had this for sale at a lot higher price and ran out of this particular style very quickly. I was delighted to find it on Amazon and am very pleased with the product.

Page: 1 | 2