Profile for BooBoo > Reviews

Content by BooBoo

BooBoo "KK" (North Yorkshire)

Page: 1 | 2
Childrens Computer Mice  -  Mini Mice - My Ladybird
Childrens Computer Mice - Mini Mice - My Ladybird

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini Mouse, 5 Sept. 2010
Brilliant. We are a household of computer technicians and this items is perfect for a 3 year old to hold comfortably - just great.

Read at Home: Level 1b: Silly Races
Read at Home: Level 1b: Silly Races
by Roderick Hunt

5.0 out of 5 stars Helping the child to Read, 5 Sept. 2010
My 3 year old has shown an interest in reading so thought I'd buy her this series - she has already picked up some words - although I couldn't say if that was because she is use to the story or she actually knows the words - bit simple for story books but great to help them read.

Linens Limited Polycotton Non Iron Percale 180 Thread Count Fitted Sheet, Lilac, Single

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 5 Sept. 2010
Couldn't believe this product perfect is how I'd describe it. The colour is really lovely and its easy to iron and wash - great buy. Great service too - ordered one day came the next! Can't fault it.

Relic
Relic
by Lincoln Child
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 5 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Relic (Mass Market Paperback)
Really enjoyed this book - not an expeced ending so that was a nice surprise. Love all the books by these authors and as usual a great pace making this book a real page turner.

In the Night Garden - Hello Iggle Piggle [DVD]
In the Night Garden - Hello Iggle Piggle [DVD]
Dvd ~ In the Night Garden
Offered by Revolution Media

5.0 out of 5 stars In the Night Garden - Hello Igglepiggle (DVD), 3 Jan. 2010
When I bought this product my 2 year old showed some interest in it but then quickly went off it. Now she is 3 years old and loves it. Don't know why as it irritates me! Which I could loose it but then the 3 year old would!

Shaun the Sheep - Wash Day [DVD]
Shaun the Sheep - Wash Day [DVD]
Dvd ~ Shaun the Sheep
Offered by A2Z Entertains

5.0 out of 5 stars Shaun The Sheep - Wash Day (DVD), 3 Jan. 2010
Do I have to say anything about this DVD? Brilliant would be a word - but then I'm a big Shaun the Sheep fan - so is my 3 year old. Fast delivery, perfect working order.

Supermum
Supermum

5.0 out of 5 stars Supermum Novelty Washing Up Rubber Gloves, 3 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Supermum (Apparel)
Great service. First pair was lost in the post so I emailed the seller who sent another pair with no quibbles - It arrived the next day! Lovely pair for the wife too! She really appreciated it.

Spearmark Fifi And The Flowertots Kool Lamp
Spearmark Fifi And The Flowertots Kool Lamp

5.0 out of 5 stars Fifi and the Flowertots kool lamp, 3 Jan. 2010
Brilliant product - very safe for youngsters - they can't touch the bulb. My daughter loves this as she feels so grown up now with her own wee lamp which she can put on and off when she likes. Came in perfect condition and works a treat.

The Official BBC Children in Need Medley [DVD AUDIO]
The Official BBC Children in Need Medley [DVD AUDIO]
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Children in Need 2009 (DVD AUDIO), 3 Jan. 2010
Just Brilliant - came in time for christmas and my 3 year old just loves it. Great service.

In the Night Garden - Hello Makka Pakka [DVD]
In the Night Garden - Hello Makka Pakka [DVD]
Dvd ~ In the Night Garden
Offered by wantitcheaper

3.0 out of 5 stars In the Night Garden, 18 Sept. 2009
Alright - I wish I had had my daughter watch it more on telly before I bought it though as she is quite scared of some of the characters in it.

Page: 1 | 2