Profile for Lauren > Reviews

Lauren

BaByliss 2286U Waving Wand
BaByliss 2286U Waving Wand

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product - a happy customer!, 26 Jun. 2012
I wanted to achieve loose waves rather than ringlet curls and I was looking around for ages to find a product to get this look without having to have much skill with hair! The BaByliss Waving wand is ideal. I have to admit, I am usually hopeless with my hair and straighten it every day for ease; however, the waving wand is really simple to use. I watched the "how-to" video on the BaByliss website and the rest is history! The oval shape for the heated end gives a lovely wave rather than a tight curl and looks really good - I don't think you can really make a mess of it either which is great. I have tried curling my hair before and it usually takes ages but with this product, you can take slightly larger sections of hair (for a looser wave) which makes it 10 times quicker!

I would really reccomend this to anyone, and I would suggest watching the "how-to" video on the BaByliss website before you get started because it makes the steps so easy to follow! :)

Angry Boys [DVD]
Angry Boys [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chris Lilley
Offered by A2Z Entertains

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Comedy - A Must Have!, 16 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Angry Boys [DVD] (DVD)
My brother introduced me to the Angry Boys series after watching Summer Heights High. At first it was a slow start getting to know all of the characters, but as the story develops you end up forgetting that this diverse group of people are all played by one man. It is extremely well written and produced, and the songs are amazing in their own right. I have nothing but praise for Chris Lilley and found myself literally crying with laughter every episode.

Anyone who loves comedy (and is not easily offended..!) will love this series. I can't wait to see what he has planned next!