Profile for Greenman > Reviews

Content by Greenman

Greenman

What a Carve Up! (Penguin Street Art)
What a Carve Up! (Penguin Street Art)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, 17 Sept. 2015
Sharp and hilarious swipe at power, breeding and corruption in England. A great read

Beachcomber's Windowsill
Beachcomber's Windowsill

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful album, 13 May 2014
Fresh and really beautiful. Lost it and just had to buy it again. Mix of excellent tunes and tight musicianship

Burn To Shine
Burn To Shine
Offered by Media Vortex

5.0 out of 5 stars Ben Harper's best?, 8 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Burn To Shine (Audio CD)
Beautiful album from start to finish. Lovely musicianship for classic songs. I have been waiting for an album of this quality for ages.

DISCO-ANTISTAT RECORD CLEANER
DISCO-ANTISTAT RECORD CLEANER
Offered by HiFix

4.0 out of 5 stars It coes the job, 22 May 2013
I am slowly cleaning my entire vinyl collection of c 200 LPs. They got hit by mould in Ibiza winters. This system is doing the job. The draining tray is a not deep enough which allows some moisture to touch the bottom which can be a pain. Somtimes takes a couple of cleans. The sound is immenbely improved:)

Sorry I Made You Cry
Sorry I Made You Cry

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 22 May 2013
This review is from: Sorry I Made You Cry (Audio CD)
I just play this again and again. Haunting, beautiful collection of classics. Everyone sounds so new. the Simon and Garfunkel classic, Emily is ewven more moving than the original. That is some feat!!

Digitus Plain Mouse Mat standard size - Red
Digitus Plain Mouse Mat standard size - Red
Offered by World of Data Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy, 22 May 2013
rip off due to postage and mats are far too thin so will not last. Much cheaper and better at rymans

The Hairy Dieters: How to Love Food and Lose Weight
The Hairy Dieters: How to Love Food and Lose Weight
by Dave Myers

5.0 out of 5 stars be careful, 4 Dec. 2012
I really enjoyed this book but I hate the way Amazon reduces its UK taxes. There is wonderful writing here but we all need to shout loud until Amazon pays its fair share. I really enjoyed this author's earlier books and if you did, why don't you log in and leave 10 more reviews like this today. Tell Amazon to sign that cheque or forever lose my respect and the respect, no doubt, of these amusing cooks .

Nigellissima: Instant Italian Inspiration
Nigellissima: Instant Italian Inspiration
by Nigella Lawson

5.0 out of 5 stars onsider carefully, 4 Dec. 2012
I really enjoyed this book but I hate the way Amazon reduces its UK taxes. There is wonderful writing here but we all need to shout loud until Amazon pays its fair share. I really enjoyed this author's earlier books and if you did, why don't you log in and leave 10 more reviews like this today. Tell Amazon to sign that cheque or forever lose my respect and the respect, no doubt, of this very fine cook.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 5, 2012 9:02 AM GMT

The Kitchen Diaries II
The Kitchen Diaries II
by Nigel Slater

5.0 out of 5 stars respect, 4 Dec. 2012
This review is from: The Kitchen Diaries II (Hardcover)
I really enjoyed this book but I hate the way Amazon reduces its UK taxes. There is wonderful writing here but we all need to shout loud until Amazon pays its fair share. Tell Amazon to sign that cheque or forever lose my respect and the respect, no doubt, of this very fine author.