Profile for Ed Byrne > Reviews

Belkin CoolSpot Cooling Stand for Laptops up to 17-inch - Black
Belkin CoolSpot Cooling Stand for Laptops up to 17-inch - Black
Offered by Retail ABC - Verified Seller ✔ VAT Registered ✔

5.0 out of 5 stars Cools really well, 4 July 2011
I bought this for a gaming laptop, which was getting very hot. It keeps my laptop really cool. You can even put a really hot laptop on it and it cools it right down within about 10 seconds.

There are grippy pads on the top to hold the laptop, and on the bottom to grip your desk. There is no chance of slippage. Its raised angle improves your posture, which can be a problem if regularly working on a laptop.

The USB cable can be stowed underneath the rear 'foot', which folds away when you're not using it. This keeps the cable safe if you're putting it in your bag.

Only gripe is that the rear foot isn't fixed, so you have to pick the whole thing up if you want to adjust your position, or it just closes down on the USB cable (which will eventually break, if I keep forgetting).

A Grand Don't Come For Free
A Grand Don't Come For Free
Offered by ReNew Entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars Great CD, 4 July 2011
I bought all of the Streets' albums. I would have rated 5-stars, but a number of the CD cases were broken when they arrived.

Original Pirate Material

Offered by Musical Notes

Everything Is Borrowed
Everything Is Borrowed

4.0 out of 5 stars Great CD, 4 July 2011
This review is from: Everything Is Borrowed (Audio CD)

Computers and Blues
Computers and Blues

4.0 out of 5 stars Great CD, 4 July 2011
This review is from: Computers and Blues (Audio CD)

LADIES SMURF COSTUME 80'S BLUE GNOME MED 10-12
LADIES SMURF COSTUME 80'S BLUE GNOME MED 10-12

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Costume, 4 July 2011
I bought the male version and my partner had this one. She loved wearing it and we had a great time.

Only gave it 4-stars as the hat was too small and the straps were slightly too long. We had to get the sewing kit out.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 4 July 2011
Great for dressing up as a smurf. One pot of this did 2 of us and it barely even looks like we've touched it.

It also washed off really easily in the bath. I'm also told its machine washable, but haven't tried it yet.

Tips:
- Remember you need to buy sponges.
- Use the lid to hold water.
- Put news paper down.
- Dont wear your costume while you're putting it on.
- Its darker and more even if you dab it on.
- If you put it on your hands, everything you touch will go blue.
- Wash it off before you go to bed.

Overall a great product, very impressed.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great costume, but missing face paint., 4 July 2011
The costume itself was excellent. Very impressed with it and everyone else loved it. My partner had the smurfette version, which was also very good.

Note that there are no pockets, making carrying money, phone or camera etc quite difficult.

My only gripe was that it was supposed to come with its own face paint...which was missing from the delivery. Luckily I had bought some extra with the order, as I wasn't sure how far it would go. I've since contacted the company and they refunded the face paint straight away. Great customer service.

12V Western Digital S018EM1200150 PSU part replacement power supply adaptor - UK plug
Offered by Digidave

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Replacement Part, 4 July 2011
Was actually better quality than the original lead that came with my external hard drive. Hopefully this one will last longer.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3