Profile for RP > Reviews

RP

Hilly Lady Reversible Running Hat - One
Hilly Lady Reversible Running Hat - One
Offered by sportknox

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this hat for my daughter to go running ..., 3 Jan. 2017
I bought this hat for my daughter to go running in; she has barely been out of it since. She actually wanted a thinner hat, this is quite warm and thick but it doesn't seem to have stopped her wearing it.

The Running Buddy pouch - Black. Attachable, Water resistant, Magnetic
The Running Buddy pouch - Black. Attachable, Water resistant, Magnetic
Offered by bluegizmo

4.0 out of 5 stars Great running pouch, 3 Jan. 2017
This is exactly what I was looking for. It holds the few items you might want to take running with ease ( I took a phone, credit card, car key, dog bags, money and parkrun barcode). There is access for a headphone cable tot he phone but unfortunately this does not go into the pocket which is advertised as being water resistant. A minor point but worth mentioning.
I went on a decent length run with it and it didn't move around at all - very comfortable and secure. I would certainly recommend this.

Rotastak Space Command Small Animal Housing
Rotastak Space Command Small Animal Housing

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit of a mess!, 23 Jun. 2012
We bought this product as our first ever hamster cage. Fortunately we bought from a shop so when we took it back to exchange it ,they gave us a full refund. The tubes are a nightmare to fit together and the hamster sprayed bedding out of various holes in the tubes and in the rest of the cage. None of the bits really seemed to fit together properly so the various modules got in each others way meaning it was really difficult to reach in and stroke the hamster. Unless you really know what you are doing and want this cage for a reason I can't fathom, I wouldn't advise it.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quick game for several players, 3 Jun. 2011
This game has some great advantages. It can be played well with only 3 players (We have not tried the 2 player variant) but up to 7 players can play and this does not excessively change the game. It is also relatively quick, a game can be completed in under 30 minutes including set up. The game play itself is satisfying without being gripping and the feel and quality of the game are very good. My eight year old still needs a lot of help to decide how to play, children need to have good levels of concentration to enjoy this. Over all a good game and well worth adding to your games cupboard for those times when you only have time for a short game or there are 6 or 7 people wanting to play.