Profile for Danie > Reviews

6 Rolls Masking Tape - 24mm x 50m DIY Painting Decorating
6 Rolls Masking Tape - 24mm x 50m DIY Painting Decorating
Offered by PolyPostalBags

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Oct. 2017
Surprisingly good quality tape, made decorating my Flat far easier.

iPad Mini Keyboard Case, TeckNet Bluetooth Folio Keyboard Cover for Apple iPad Mini 3 / Mini 2 / Mini 1 - Smart Case with Auto Sleep / Wake, Comfortable Keys and Extra Long Battery Life (Not compatible with iPad Mini 4)

2.0 out of 5 stars Good case I suppose but I can't get along with ..., 16 July 2017
Good case I suppose but I can't get along with the keyboard at all, very temperamental and awkward to use.

Ergonomic Grip Lightweight Folding Walking Stick Left Handed Easy Fold Arthritis Adjustable
Offered by Dallas Wear Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 July 2017
Very convenient and comfortable.

AMOS Air Fresh Purifier Freshener Cleaner Ioniser with Colour Changing LED Light & 3 x 30ml Fragrances Essence Aroma (White)
Offered by AMOS UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Great for a couple of months, then broke., 16 July 2017
Originally was an amazing product, loved it a lot. But a few months later and now the thing has stopped working, tempted to try and replace it but I'd rather not be paying £20 every few months. Not sure if this is a one off fault or not, but it's now making weird noises and doesn't work at all.

FRAGRANCE FOR AIR PURIFIERS - CareforAir Eucalyptus Fresh Herbal Scent 100ml - USE IN REVITALIZERS, IONIZERS, HUMIDIFIERS - 100% Product Satisfaction Guarantee
Offered by Concept2Commerce

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor delivery condition., 16 July 2017
Smells good, I haven't tried it yet but I know this because the bottle came leaking. Had to clean up the minute I opened the box, not really sure how this happened.

UV Fancy Pink Metalic Ball with 14Gauge(1.6MM) - Length 16MM Surgical Steel Straight Tongue Barbell

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, don't buy, 3 Jan. 2017
I've worn this for a couple of weeks now. I got a painful sharp sensation in my mouth today and after thinking I had chomped on some plastic I realised the outer layer of the ball had come off. It was uncomfortable and painful as it was so sharp. I can only wear pink tongue bars for work so now I will have to purchase another one elsewhere. Not amused.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Ferplast Sippy Water Bottle, Small
Ferplast Sippy Water Bottle, Small

1.0 out of 5 stars Leaked everywhere., 11 May 2016
Absolutely awful. Leaked everywhere and I have no idea where from.

Supreme Petfoods Twistynest Nesting and Bedding 500 g
Supreme Petfoods Twistynest Nesting and Bedding 500 g
Offered by Pets Galore Coulsdon Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't get it, 29 Feb. 2016
What a load of rubbish. I almost felt bad putting it in my hamsters little house as the squares of white seemed really hard and in contrary to what the packaging says there is no way to unravel the white bits and I've not once seen my hamster unravel the coloured pieces. I really wish I could return this as it was such a waste of money.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Beeztees Kaytee/Superpet Spinner, Mini Wheel, 4.5 Inch (Colours Vary)
Beeztees Kaytee/Superpet Spinner, Mini Wheel, 4.5 Inch (Colours Vary)

1.0 out of 5 stars Small sizes not suitable for dwarf hamsters., 15 Feb. 2016
My hamster had this wheel in her cage for a week and would sit and stretch in it but never managed to run much with it, the minute I switched it for a larger one she was fine. Feel a little like it's been falsely advertised as suitable at this size.

Belgian Waffle Maker - Home Waffle Iron by JM Posner
Belgian Waffle Maker - Home Waffle Iron by JM Posner

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken after a few uses., 7 Feb. 2016
Only had since October and used a few times. It blew the electrics in my house tonight and has stopped working.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5