Profile for Callum D > Reviews

Callum D

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Big disappointment, 2 Jun. 2014
Just go to a fabric shop and by a wedge of fabric, cut it into the vague shape of an ironing board and you would have this product!

Dark Space (Book 2): The Invisible War
Dark Space (Book 2): The Invisible War

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, Next!, 2 Jun. 2014
I couldn't put it down, I read this one in about a week. I love that you can get the next one for free if you submit your review to the author but I have enjoyed all three books so much that I just bought them anyway!

Weldtite Grease Tube 40g
Weldtite Grease Tube 40g
Offered by wificycles

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 2 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Weldtite Grease Tube 40g (Misc.)
Ideal for using on my ball-bearings in my bike tires. would recommend to anyone (or at least to someone who might want it)

Pair of Hub cone Spanners 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16 mm double ended
Pair of Hub cone Spanners 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16 mm double ended
Offered by Cyclaire

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 2 Jun. 2014
Very good size, I like the design where one spanner has all 4 required sizes making it easy to use and carry.

Kindle Paperwhite 3G (5th generation), 6" High Resolution Display (212 ppi) with Built-in Light, Free 3G + Wi-Fi

1.0 out of 5 stars Good device but defected, 2 Jun. 2014
I have had my Kindle for little over a year and I used to love it but now the 3G does not work and the battery lasts for three days with about an hour reading per day, the light is on the lowest setting (as you cannot turn it off) and it is permanently in Aeroplane mode (as my 3G doesn't work anyway).

And the worse thing is that the warranty only lasts a year and my device became defected after about 14 months so Amazon refuse to do anything!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cheap case., 29 April 2014
I was hoping for a bit more protection but I got what I expected with a £10 sleeve. I mainly bought it for the pen pocket which is a nice touch. The inside pocket will also come in useful.

Lonely Planet German Phrasebook & Dictionary (Lonely Planet Phrasebook: German)
Lonely Planet German Phrasebook & Dictionary (Lonely Planet Phrasebook: German)
by Lonely Planet

5.0 out of 5 stars Good size, price, and content, 29 April 2014
I bought this so that I can learn some German phrases whilst on my commute, this is the ideal size. The content is very good and comprehensive! I enjoy laughing at the chat-up lines section.

The Big Bang Theory - Season 1-6 [DVD] [2013]
The Big Bang Theory - Season 1-6 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Johnny Galecki

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what i wanted, 29 April 2014
I bought this as a present for my sister for Christmas and she loves it! She had watched most of the episodes on E4 but they cut a lot of the jokes out and so she enjoyed watching them in their entirety.

Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Case, Royal Purple - fits all Paperwhite generations

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this case!, 29 April 2014
I have this case in blue on my Kindle and my mum had a third party case, she was so jealous that I bought her this one and she much prefers it!

Dark Space
Dark Space

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this book!, 29 April 2014
This review is from: Dark Space (Kindle Edition)
I bought this book after reading the preview and I saw how cheap it was. I got really involved and I am now reading the sequel!

Page: 1 | 2