Profile for Ms. Katalin Kiss > Reviews

Content by Ms. Katalin Kiss

Ms. Katalin Kiss (London)

Page: 1 | 2
800W PORTABLE ELECTRIC HEATER QUARTZ HALOGEN ELECTRICAL FOR HOME OR OFFICE
800W PORTABLE ELECTRIC HEATER QUARTZ HALOGEN ELECTRICAL FOR HOME OR OFFICE
Offered by LightingandMobileAccessoriesUK

2.0 out of 5 stars ... ordered this product last year and I was very pleased as it worked great and lasted long, 2 Nov. 2016
I ordered this product last year and I was very pleased as it worked great and lasted long. So, I ordered it this year, as well. I buy one each year as that is how long the tubes normally last for me. However, one of the tubes is already breaking.....It did not last long at all.....Not happy. It may not be exactly the same product or there is some issue.

NEW WOMEN LONG SLEEVE TARTAN SWING FLARED DRESS CHECK LONG SLEEVE DRESS TOP PLUS UK SIZE 8-26 (L/XL 16-18, RED TARTAN)
Offered by Eliza Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable! It hangs down a bit as the material ..., 23 Feb. 2016
Well, what can I say? Very comfortable! It hangs down a bit as the material is much thinner than I expected but hey, I wear it with another dress under it as I really don't enjoy men poking into see-through..... Not sure if one size smaller would have made a difference.

LoudLook New Womens Ladies T-Bar Platform Buckle Cleated Sole Mid Heel Shoes Sandals Size 4

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my new pair of shoes, 23 Feb. 2016
I love my new pair of shoes!! I would especially like to mention their wonderful service as it got dispatched the day after my order (it was at night) and delivered by a very good-humoured young man. I got more than I dreamed of, they fit perfectly and make my walk very swift, stylish and comfortable. It may not be in fashion but if you choose comfort over fashion and painful blisters, then this is for you! :)

Red Hot Professional Style Compact Foldable Hair Dryer Hairdryer with Concentrator Nozzle
Offered by tooltime uk ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Feb. 2016
Great quality for the price. I am very satisfied with it.

2.0 USB Bluetooth Wireless Adapter for HP, Gateway, eMachine, Dell or ANY Laptop/PC Running Windows 98, 98SE, ME, 200, XP, Vista & WINDOWS 7!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 23 Feb. 2016
Absolutely useless, never worked but it was so cheap that one does not bother sending it back.

New Ladies/Womens Black Chunky Heeled Loafer Style Shoes - Black Patent - UK SIZE 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Feb. 2016
I hope this will be available again. It was my fave shoes....until a dog encounter.

Babz Two Tube Halogen Quartz Heater - 800w - 2 Heat Settings
Babz Two Tube Halogen Quartz Heater - 800w - 2 Heat Settings
Offered by Price Crunchers Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Just so very pleased :), 17 Oct. 2014
I buy one of these quartz heaters for my room every year because I really suffer from colds and because hat is the regular duration of these heaters. So, I seem to buy them in the autumn when the cold sets in. The halogen tubes just break after one year and you can do nothing about it. I have previously bought them within a very different price range: up to £20. When I saw this bargain offer, I could not resist, despite having some 2nd thoughts. I had a fast delivery and the product seems amazing. I am only using 1 tube because it is literally blasting the heat. Simply fantastic. It feels so nice & warm. It also has this amazingly bright orange light that reminds you of a fireplace. It might be a bit warmer & brighter than the products previously bought. I really needed more lighting for my room as days are getting darker. I don't know how long it will last. Hopefully as long as the more expensive ones. I am just extremely pleased and planning on ordering from them again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 1, 2015 8:23 PM GMT

Womens Shock Absorbing Running Trainer Shoes Size UK 4
Womens Shock Absorbing Running Trainer Shoes Size UK 4

4.0 out of 5 stars Well...., 16 Oct. 2014
initially it wasn't a great start as I received the wrong size and totally different type + colour trainers. However, contacting their customer service and returning the product was a positive experience. They were polite, prompt and efficient. I do find my trainers a little too big. I mean, the right size but I just can't help this "enormous" feeling. I guess, I am not a fan of trainers anyway and I can't wear them long. Wonder size 3 would have been better...

Womens Faux Leather Double Breasted Trench Belted Coat PU Long Coat Jacket XL UK 12-14 Black

1.0 out of 5 stars I feel disappointed, 16 Oct. 2014
My size has been 14 for the last 5 years or so. I have ordered size 16 but still having trouble in the bust area. I ordered it last year but couldn't really use it.. Wore it once on a night-out for a couple of hours. I just didn't want to bother with sending it back. I was hoping it will be an inspiration....Well, it was...I lost quite a lot of weight and now fits perfectly. However, now after wearing it a few times, the faux leather started to peel off in patches. It just got very flaky. Feels like it is made out of tissue paper....extremely thin and non-durable. I am deeply disappointed.

JVC Lightweight Headphones - Black
JVC Lightweight Headphones - Black
Offered by Picsio

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 9 Aug. 2014
Great value for money. It has already survived a lot of wear and tear. Better than any other I have previously bought in that price-range. Definitely recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2