Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for MW_GB > Reviews

Content by MW_GB

MW_GB

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Givi tank bag set XS307 + Tanklock-System ring bf04 Kawasaki Z 1000 SX 11-13
Givi tank bag set XS307 + Tanklock-System ring bf04 Kawasaki Z 1000 SX 11-13
Offered by Motea Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful quality product, 21 Aug. 2016
Good quality item, fitted perfectly and doesn't impede my position, control access or handling on my SX1000.

Good for small luggage needs, like overnight, perhaps 2 at a push. Transparent map / phone pocket very useful on top; rain cover effective. Don't overload with weight! It came off its fixing when I put a heavy chain inside - my fault I'm sure, but a nasty moment on a bend!

It's cheaper than Kawasaki OEM acecessories, but frankly still costly. Get was you pay for I guess.

BT Home Hub 5 for BT Broadband
BT Home Hub 5 for BT Broadband
Offered by glitters45

4.0 out of 5 stars Upgrade from 3 to 5, Nervous, but happy so far, 21 Aug. 2016
Worried & sceptical given the mixed reviews, but I needed to do something to improve our biblically bad wifi from home "broadband" down a 50 year old copper wire and via an ageing BT Hub 3, with BT themselves no help at all. Went for a BT product for no other reason than possible compatibility issues, skipped over the Hub 4 given awful reviews, and went for this.

So far, so good. This BT Hub 5 worked out of the box and, to my relief and amazement, was virtually plug & play with my BT connection. The speed is now noticeably faster (if frankly still slow) and with significantly less drops and stalls. Pleased so far, and might upgrade this 4* rating if it all stays stable for a few months....

Superdry Printed Espadry, Men's Espadrilles, Violet (Violett), 10 UK (44 EU)
Superdry Printed Espadry, Men's Espadrilles, Violet (Violett), 10 UK (44 EU)
Offered by Fashioncode GbR

2.0 out of 5 stars Check your size., 9 Aug. 2016
All very nice and sturdily made, but didn't fit. Not by a mile; too small even to get heal in. Seems to me they must be seconds. More fool me for not checking on receipt and returning. If you buy, check immediately.

USB Network Adapter, Rankie SuperSpeed USB 3.0 to RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter - R1161
Offered by Rankie-Direct UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 25 Jun. 2016
Works fine. Seems a quality product, OK price at GB£9 and delivered promptly.

ARMR Moto CE Approved Level 2 Back Protector Motorcycle Jacket Insert
ARMR Moto CE Approved Level 2 Back Protector Motorcycle Jacket Insert

4.0 out of 5 stars Not fancy, but just fine., 25 Jun. 2016
Fairly thick and chunky, with some weight to it, nevertheless fitted into my jacket without much fuss. Far more substantial than the flimsy "memory foam" insert that came with the jacket. Obviously adds some bulk/weight to jacket but not in a problem way; still seems comfortable enough to wear. So I guess I'm a little safer, right? Feels it. Hope I never find out.

2 pc Motorcycle Leather Suit Racing Black Leather Suit (50)
2 pc Motorcycle Leather Suit Racing Black Leather Suit (50)
Offered by PerriniGear

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value product, get a bigger size, 17 Jun. 2016
Promptly delivered on time. For a full leather suit costing GB£160, it seems sturdy enough and well made. No unpleasant smell which you can get with cheap leather. Has a yellow contrast stitching, which is more promenant than in the photos - I might not have chosen this, but it's OK. Subtle branding on shoulders (not Perrini oddly enough) but at least it doesn't shout out a brand you might not want to. Claims CE armour, YKK zips - what's there seems ok, though some zips are stiff. It also claims on an attached tag a 3M reflective material, which I certainly can't see. Leaves you feeling slightly uncertain, but overall the product is OK and seems good value.

The main thing is size. Get 2 sizes up, possibly even 3. Also, it seems proportionately bigger at the waist than the chest. I am 43" chest and 35" waist. I initially purchased size 46 which would not even do up around the chest - but return was prompt and easy. Size 50 is a good to snug fit on top, and the bottoms go over jeans. Works for me.

HUDORA GS 205 Big Wheel Scooter
HUDORA GS 205 Big Wheel Scooter

5.0 out of 5 stars Nicely made, nicely priced, 28 Mar. 2016
Really can't fault this for GB£56. Very solid and well made. Maybe not quite as finely engineered as the Micro version (not that I've done a side-by-side). But for half the price, unless you are going to use it all day every day, it's got to be the way to go.

Anker Bluetooth Folio Keyboard Case for iPad Air 2 - Smart Case with Auto Sleep / Wake, Comfortable Keys and 6-Month Battery Life Between Charges
Offered by AnkerDirect

4.0 out of 5 stars Good keyboard, great value, don't get it wet, 28 Mar. 2016
My second one. Great value at GB£35 and a very competent & usable keyboard, which I use loads. Marked it down a little as the viewing angle is not adjustable (but OK for me) and the magnet securing it in the upright position is not that strong.

I used my first purchase for around 6-9 months before lightly splashing something on it, and to my surprise finding that the middle row of keys died shortly afterwards. Little disappointed as it really was not much.. don't get it wet I guess. But my buying a 2nd probably tells you what you need to know.

KFD 12V 2A UK Portable Travel AC Adapter Power Supply for Microsoft Surface RT, Microsoft Surface RT 2, 10.6 Windows 8 Tablet Power Supply Cable
Offered by IT EXPERTS

4.0 out of 5 stars A good solution, 10 Feb. 2016
Cheap product, quickly supplied. Works ok at the moment. The magnetic connector is not a snug fit like the original, it does throw off some sparks on connection (frankly, I wouldn't care to leave it unattended or whilst asleep). It lacks the charging indicator light on the original, but that's detail. For GB£13 it's good and got me out of nasty hole when, like so many things on my piece-of-junk surface pro 2, the original stopped working.

Fitbit Charge Wireless Activity with Sleep Wristband - Black, Large
Fitbit Charge Wireless Activity with Sleep Wristband - Black, Large
Offered by ukproducts

4.0 out of 5 stars Helps quantify and target what you probably already know, 12 Jan. 2016
3 weeks in. Interesting device. Some of it is a little gimmicky and I'm not so sure about the accurancy. But the value is probably in understanding your own behaviours, and using data trends to form better habits over time. I found out that I sleep at least 30mins a day less than I thought, and burn about 500 calories more on an active day vs an inactive one. Yes, I already knew I should eat less, move more and go to bed earlier, but it give me information I can use to target achievable improvement. I would imagine some would find it very helpful on a fitness/weight loss drive.

Works well, good app (iPad) and fairly east to set up from the box. Lots of reviews seem to express doubts about durability and battery life - haven't got there yet but think I can see how that might happen. For me, I think it will be a time-to-time usage thing.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4