Profile for Dee > Reviews

Content by Dee

Dee "Deebabe" (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
L627C-9 Navy Leisure Shoe
L627C-9 Navy Leisure Shoe
Offered by Surf The Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars It is like walking on Air, 12 Jun. 2017
After reading the raving reviews on this item. I knew I had to buy, as I was looking for a cheaper alternative to Skechers which is a twice the price. I tried it upon reciept and it fits so perfectly. This is exactly what I need for my commute to work as I have to do a bit of walking before getting to the office. It is also perfect when I am running to catch the bus and train.

You can keep your over priced shoes, this is the real deal. I may buy in another colour.

Premier Housewares Fluted Flan Tin, 20 cm
Premier Housewares Fluted Flan Tin, 20 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 10 Mar. 2017
I wanted to bake my own pie for the first, after reading the reviews I bought this tin. It arrived the next day and I got baking straight away. I baked ham and cheese tart which turned out so well, and tasted sooooo good. I will be using this tin a lot.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Natural Roasted Peanut Butter Smooth Tub, 1kg
Natural Roasted Peanut Butter Smooth Tub, 1kg

1.0 out of 5 stars The worst peanut butter ever!!!, 31 Jan. 2017
I bought this product based on reviews, I wish I hadn't. It tastes like chalk, it doesn't spread well, tastes horrible on its own, in baking, drinks and even porridge. Not only that the appearance is very unappealing. I am having to force myself to finish it the whole tub as I hate waste.

I wish I had stuck to my usual (it was unavailable at the time of purchase) Meridian. One word for anyone thinking of buying this disgusting, vile peanut - AVOID!!!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 13, 2017 4:58 PM GMT

3PC SINK STRAINER PLUG HOLE WASTE
3PC SINK STRAINER PLUG HOLE WASTE
Offered by BEST247BUY

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed., 18 Jan. 2017
I was really pleased with these products as I found it easier to use compared to the larger strainer. It fits my kitchen sink so perfectly, meaning no food escapes down the drain.
I will use the other two in the bathroom. Great product.

Rabbitgoo® Classical Pattern Non-Adhesive No-Glue Static Illuminative Decorative Privacy Frosted Glass Window Film Sticker Anti-UV 90CM x 200CM for Home Bathroom Kitchen Office
Offered by Rabbitgoo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product - my unbiased review, 10 Jan. 2017
I have just moved into a new flat, and I didn't feel comfortable with the fact that the people across could see through my kitchen window. In addition, my kitchen also faced the main road which meant passengersby could have a good view, I don't fancy an audience besides I value my privacy. Going the traditional way with net curtains was going to be too much of a hassle.

I was so impressed with how easy it was to apply on the window I decided to make another purchase, ditching the idea of net curtain for my living room. Again the next door neighbours could see through from their kitchen, so I ordered another (bigger) roll, which arrived yesterday. It was just as easy to stick on like the last one, you don't really a spray bottle for the next step before applying the film. Just get a small bowl of cold water, little splashes over the window will do the trick, remove the film and stick on your window. Guess? What I am going to buy more, this time for the bathroom window.

I would recommend highly recommend this product and the seller as they were efficient. The review is all mine unlike the others who recieved a discount I didn't. I bought it to try it out and was pleased with the result.

Soup: Healthy, delicious and packed with veggies, the perfect make-ahead meal (The Australian Women's Weekly Minis)
by The Australian Women's Weekly

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Book, packed with exciting recipes, 29 Oct. 2016
Very good little book, packed with loads of recipes. I will be using this book a lot for making my work lunches.

Zuvo 12 Cup Square Brownie Muffin Pan
Zuvo 12 Cup Square Brownie Muffin Pan
Offered by ZUVO

5.0 out of 5 stars Hassle free, 22 Aug. 2016
I like baking brownies but I can never cut even slices which was always a problem when serving. Some people end with too big or too all, well not with this.

Ever since I have had this product I have been baking even brownies. The portions are actually slightly bigger than regular ones.

Product arrived on time, I will recommend this seller.

WellBake JUMBO Extra Large Muffin / Pie Tray - 6 Cup. Superior Quality Non-Stick Silicone Bakeware + 10 Year Guarantee. Super Size American Muffins + Cupcakes
Offered by wellbake

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product, 22 Aug. 2016
I started using this product almost immediately - next day to be precise. I have baked muffins, cupcakes and other cakes. It's so easy to wash and store away.

Prompt delivery, I will recommend this seller.

Pack of 10 (5 pairs) Silver Butterfly Ear Earring Stud Backs Clasps Scrolls (925 Stamped)
Offered by Bentley's Bargain Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected, 22 Aug. 2016
I'm forever losing earrings back. These butter backs are what I need for the 'lone earrings' in my jewellery box.

Prompt delivery, I will recommend this seller.

Joyoldelf Large Mini Muffin Pans - 24 Cup Jumbo Silicone Pan for Cupcakes and Premium Baking - Non Stick Tray / Bakeware - Silicon Mold, Heat Resistant up to 450°F - Dishwasher and Microwave Safe - Blue
Offered by ZBI

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described, 22 Aug. 2016
I bought this tray because I wanted to make bite size muffins to take to work. The muffins were the right size, the product is so easy use I didn't need to use cases or oil the tray.

Once the muffins baked they came off so easily. I like the fact that I can bake two types of muffins in one tray which saves washing up, lol.

Overall, I am very pleased with this product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9