Profile for Coirle > Reviews

Coirle

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value For Money., 15 July 2014
Great product that I've made a lot of use out of with my Canon 600D. The sound quality is really good & it's good value for money. Would definitely buy it again in the future & recommend to others looking for a microphone.

iPhone 5 / 5S / SE Case, Spigen® [Tough Armor] [Metal Slate] **NEW** [AIR CUSHION Technology] Extreme Heavy Duty Protection, Anti-Scratch PC back panel + Shockproof TPU bumper, slim thin cover for iPhone 5 / 5S / SE (SGP10490)
Offered by Spigen

Canon Gadget Bag 300EG
Canon Gadget Bag 300EG

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag!, 15 July 2014
This review is from: Canon Gadget Bag 300EG (Camera)
Great quality bag, I certainly prefer this design over others as it's comfortable to wear which encourages me to take my camera out. Would definitely recommend to others.

Ravensburger Colin Thompson - The Bizarre Bookshop 2, 1000pc Jigsaw Puzzle
Ravensburger Colin Thompson - The Bizarre Bookshop 2, 1000pc Jigsaw Puzzle

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
Purchased as a present for a friend and she loved it, it kept her entertained for hours. A great design, great value and certainly affordable.

Ravensburger Christmas 2013 Limited Edition The Santa Express Puzzle (1000 Pieces)
Offered by Champion Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars Great design & affordable, 15 July 2014
Purchased this as a Christmas present for a friend and she loved it, it kept her entertained for hours. She's in her 20s so it shows no matter the age puzzles are a great form of entertainment. Great value and certainly affordable.

AW Ella Wig - Extra Long and Curly - Brown and Blonde highlights
AW Ella Wig - Extra Long and Curly - Brown and Blonde highlights

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks natural and great quality!, 15 July 2014
Purchased this as I was making a film for a Uni project that required my actress to have longer hair than she had naturally. I wasn't disappointed as this looked incredibly natural and she was being complimented by everyone on how she looked. The product is definitely worth the price and I've since been looking at Annabelle's wigs for future projects.

Nintendo Handheld Console 3DS XL - Pikachu Yellow: Limited Edition (Nintendo 3DS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Design & Console!, 15 July 2014
Amazing product! I purchased this for my boyfriends birthday ages ago & he's in love with it. I then ended up receiving one myself that I'm glued to! This design is definitely perfect for those who are fans of Pokemon & there's nothing more charming than picking up your 3DS XL and being greeted by Pikachu's face. This is my favourite XL design and the console itself is brilliant.

Andrew James Ice Cream Maker - Voted "Best Buy" By Which? Magazine. 1.5 Litre - White
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
Great product which is easy to use and great value for money. The book that comes with it is also very useful if you've never made ice cream / sorbet before. Would certainly recommend.

SAMAR - Supreme Quality New iPhone SE / 5 / 5S / 5C Crystal Clear Screen Protectors (Released 2013-2016) 6 in Pack - Includes Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Offered by SAMAR MOBILES

5.0 out of 5 stars Affordable & Great Quality, 15 July 2014
Affordable, great quality, easy application & certainly does it's job protecting the screen. I've brought several of these now because they don't disappoint & would definitely recommend them to others.

Kinps®detachable External Rechargeable Spare Backup Extended Battery Charger Pack Case Cover -With Stand (Ios 7 Compatible) for Iphone5/5c/5s

5.0 out of 5 stars Convenient & Protective Case, 15 July 2014
Great phone case for my iPhone 5S! Protects my phone (which is ideal because I'm quite clumsy with it!) and the extra charge is brilliant for when I'm out because I use my phone a lot & its battery drains fast so the additional charge is so useful, I now don't need to carry my plug & cable with me everywhere. I recommended this case to a friend and he loves it.

Page: 1 | 2