Profile for L M D > Reviews

Content by L M D

L M D "Li" (Milton Keynes)

Page: 1 | 2
400ml Brilliant Metallic Bright Copper
400ml Brilliant Metallic Bright Copper

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 May 2017
So easy to use, made my mirror look super fancy

Macbook sticker, Caroki Wood Style Matte Soft Touch Apple Macbook Air 13 inch Full-Cover Protective Vinyl Decal Sticker Skin (MacBook Air 13", Wood Texture 2)
Offered by Caroki UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to apply, 3 May 2017
Very easy to apply. First time I did it wrong and got loads of air bubbles,, so I pulled it back to half way and used a card to help press it down and then repeated that with the other side. This worked perfectly and the whole thing took about 1 minute even with getting it wrong. Only problem I had was that there is the tiniest slither about 1mm bare at the bottom, it's really slim and isn't much of a problem just slightly annoying.

Overhead Rubber Hippo Mask Animal Fancy Dress
Overhead Rubber Hippo Mask Animal Fancy Dress
Offered by Blyme

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 May 2017
Ridiculously good looking

The Art Game: Artists' Trump Cards (Trump Card Games)
The Art Game: Artists' Trump Cards (Trump Card Games)
by James Cahill
Edition: Cards

1.0 out of 5 stars it's styled really well the facts are great but I have one HUGE problem with it, 19 Mar. 2017
I was so looking forward to this, it's styled really well the facts are great but I have one HUGE problem with it! There are only 3 female artists out of 64 artist cards! Sucks

Yummy Bee Skeleton Bone Tights Black White Bones Fancy Dress Women
Yummy Bee Skeleton Bone Tights Black White Bones Fancy Dress Women
Offered by Yummy Bee Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the same tights as in the picture!, 26 Oct. 2016
Nothing like the pictures! Super thin, 5 denier max. They are so thin you can barely see the grey metallic skeleton bones... Grey metallic skeleton bones!! These are literally nothing like the thick black tights with white bones as advertised! Size wise it's ridiculous I ordered M/L and they are definitely more XS, I'm normally 12/14 and these barely just fit.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 16, 2016 12:23 PM GMT

The Stupidest Angel: A Heartwarming Tale of Christmas Terror (Pine Cove Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Feb. 2015
Extremely funny and silly! Fantastic book for a laugh out loud moment

Title [VINYL]
Title [VINYL]
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Title [VINYL] (Vinyl)
Super lush to listen to! A fab soundtrack for getting ready for a girly night out!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A game changer!, 25 May 2012
This truly is the best feminine hygiene product I have ever used! It is amazing it makes all those other products feel so old fashioned and completely ridiculous the idea of pads and tampons now even seems so totally unhygienic and disgustingly messy! The moon cup feels so natural, I feel freer, cleaner and don't even think about my period the whole time any more. I want to tell (and frequently do) every female I meet as I genuinely feel like they are missing out on this amazing product I wish it was advertised more and it really would have been amazing if schools would inform girls about this healthy alternative!

I used to dread my period it but now I love it, now I feel like a woman should feel, I feel natural and I feel like my menstrual cycle is no longer shameful or something to be embarrassed about.

Q and A a Day: 5-Year Journal
Q and A a Day: 5-Year Journal
by Potter Style
Edition: Diary

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Quality!, 11 May 2012
A bit smaller than I thought it would be but actually pretty perfect! The attention to detail is fantastic and the quality of the product is superb. I initially ordered one for myself and when it arrived I immediately ordered five more to give to people as presents this year. The questions are really great, not all too serious and not just naff a really good balance of fun and contemplative. There is a sticker on the back which at first I was disappointed with but soon realised that it peeled off very easily to leave no marks or tears. In the ones I have given as gifts I was pleased to find enough space in the front to write a little message to the recipient. 10/10

The Selected Works of T.S. Spivet
The Selected Works of T.S. Spivet
by Reif Larsen

5.0 out of 5 stars genius, 4 Dec. 2011
A wonderful book with very interesting characters which pull you in and completely surrounds you in this funny boys world. There are little foot notes and illustrations along the way which add depth to this gem of a book.

Page: 1 | 2