Profile for Stargazer2012 > Reviews

Content by Stargazer2012

Stargazer2012

Page: 1 | 2
USB Floppy Disk 3.0" USB External Floppy Disk Drive Portable 1.44 MB FDD for PC Windows 10/7/8 Windows XP/Vista/Mac(Black)
Offered by Rhinocoeu

5.0 out of 5 stars Floppy disk drive, 21 Oct. 2014
Arrived sooner than expected and securely packaged. Very pleased with product. I still use an electronic keyboard with a floppy disk drive and can now transfer my musical creations between my computer and keyboard easily. Highly recommended.

SUPER COMFORT PADDED GUITAR OR BASS STRETCH STRAP BY CLEARWATER gsws
SUPER COMFORT PADDED GUITAR OR BASS STRETCH STRAP BY CLEARWATER gsws
Offered by Really Useful Music Company (RUMC)

4.0 out of 5 stars Super comfort padded guitar strap, 6 Jun. 2014
The padding is great but the strap was far too long for someone of my height (5ft 1in). However, I was able to tailor it suit my needs by cutting a piece out of the non-padded end to shorten the length. Am delighted with it now (but not sure if everyone would be bothered doing what I did!)

THE BEATLES 2014 SQUARE CALENDAR (Calendars 2014)
THE BEATLES 2014 SQUARE CALENDAR (Calendars 2014)
by Danilo

4.0 out of 5 stars The Beatles 2014 Calendar, 26 Jan. 2014
This came in a great big cardboard box which I thought was a waste of resources. Nice pictures of the FAb Four. Bought as a present for a friend who is a Beatles Fan.

Harry Potter 2014 Year-in-a-Box Calendar
Harry Potter 2014 Year-in-a-Box Calendar
by Mead Products LLC

5.0 out of 5 stars Harry Potter 2014 year -in-a-Box Calendar, 26 Jan. 2014
Bought it for myself - keen Harry Potter Fan. Love all the pictures and quotes. Only downside - I think you're expected to tear of the previous page each day but I like to keep my Harry Potter calendars. Would have been better if spiral-bound.

PACK OF 2 Laptrays with a Bean Bag Base - Gourmet Text Lap tray
PACK OF 2 Laptrays with a Bean Bag Base - Gourmet Text Lap tray

4.0 out of 5 stars Pack of 2 lap trays, 26 Jan. 2014
I bought these as presents at Christmas. Recipients were very pleased. Good value for the money - they do the job

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Kavaborg Guitar Maintenace Kit, 26 Jan. 2014
Had problem with first delivery - the cleaner appeared to have leaked and caused a reaction with the allen keys. Contacted the suppliers who were extremely helpful and shipped out a replacement immediately.
Bought as a present for Christmas and the recipient was delighted.

Set of Three Realistic Hatching Duckling Garden Ornaments in Coloured Resin
Set of Three Realistic Hatching Duckling Garden Ornaments in Coloured Resin
Offered by The Urban33 Retail Group

5.0 out of 5 stars Set of 3 hatching ducklings, 26 Jan. 2014
I bought these as presents for my parents' garden. They liked them so much they kept them as indoor ornaments! They are so cute - I wish I'd bought myself some. Good quality gift and well-wrapped packaging.

Marvel Comics Official Calendar 2013
Marvel Comics Official Calendar 2013
by Danilo

4.0 out of 5 stars Marvel Comics Official Calendar 2013, 30 Jun. 2013
This is not for me but I bought it for my daughter who is a Marvel fan and she loved it.

John Wayne 2013 Calendar
John Wayne 2013 Calendar
by Inc. Browntrout Publishers

4.0 out of 5 stars John Wayne 2013 Calendar, 30 Jun. 2013
Small in size with a good selection of pictures. This is an ideal stocking filler for a John Wayne fan.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Harry Potter Charm Bracelet, 30 Jun. 2013
Surprisingly good quality for the price. I love the little charms. I've given it 4 stars because the magnetic clasp isn't entirely secure. The first time I wore it it came undone and all the charms slid off. I'd be wary of wearing away from home in case I lost any of the pieces. It's a shame because I love the bracelet.

Page: 1 | 2