Profile for Estelle Viljoen > Reviews

Content by Estelle Viljoen

Estelle Viljoen (England)

Kidney Failure Explained (Class Health)
Kidney Failure Explained (Class Health)
by Andy Stein

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted!, 20 Mar. 2013
This book is easy to understand for any person, nurse or someone who just want to know more about Kidney failure. Although it is only the Second Edition, I am glad I bought it and can recommend it and therefor a five star! Got it for a good price too!!!

Kindle Paperwhite (5th generation), 6" High Resolution Display (212 ppi) with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Kindlre Paperwhite 6'', 20 Mar. 2013
After investigating different Kindles, I made the best joice..... It is everything it said it is. Great to have it in my handbag for whenever I have a moment to read. This was a gift from me to me and it was money well spent!

Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Case, Onyx Black - fits all Paperwhite generations

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 20 Mar. 2013
Love it... good buy and a good fit for the Kindle Paperwhite. It looks and feel great! Money well spent!

Kidney Failure:  Eat Right to Feel Right on Hemodialysis
Kidney Failure: Eat Right to Feel Right on Hemodialysis
by U.S. Department of Health and Human Services

1.0 out of 5 stars Expected more for the price, 20 Mar. 2013
For the price I expected more.... It is okay, but if I had the book in my hand to page through before buying, I would not have bought it!!

Palliative Care: Core Skills and Clinical Competencies
Palliative Care: Core Skills and Clinical Competencies

2.0 out of 5 stars For the price.... a no no !, 20 Mar. 2013
I am sorry, I expected more and is sad that I wasted my money on this book. I prefer to have a book in my hand to page through before buying it again. Next time I would rather go to a book shop! The 'look inside' option was just not enough!

Palliative Care and Pain Management at the End of Life
Palliative Care and Pain Management at the End of Life

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the price, 20 Mar. 2013
I have not start this book yet, but for the price.... it is not bad. Maybe I expected more ?

Advanced Everyday English : A Self-Study Method of Learning English Vocabulary for Advanced Students
by Steven Collins

5.0 out of 5 stars Money well spent, 20 Mar. 2013
I am still busy with the book: Practical everyday English but looking forward to the Advanced Everyday English book!! Thank you Steven.... Looking forward to take these two books back with me.... !

Practical Everyday English with CD: A Self-study Method of Spoken English for Upper Intermediate and Advanced Students
by Steven Collins

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 20 Mar. 2013
I can recommend this book to any person with English as a second language, it is great! Money well spent!

The Long Way Home
The Long Way Home

2.0 out of 5 stars Not started yet.., 20 Mar. 2013
This review is from: The Long Way Home (Kindle Edition)
But looks like a nice book to read to improve my English (second language) I ordered this book for that reason only.