Profile for Richelle Arundel > Reviews

Content by Richelle Arundel

Richelle Arundel "Rikki" (Hull, East Yorkshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014) Stylus Pen, BoxWave® [Replacement S Pen (2-Pack)] Silicone Tip, Precise S Pen for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014) - Jet Black
Offered by BoxWave Corporation

1.0 out of 5 stars Too big for my Note 4 phone, 10 Oct. 2016
Lost my previous replacement stylus which was a bit loose so decided to buy two because it seemed a good deal - unfortunately when they arrived they are too big for the note 4 phone - had to oder another product and return these.

Low-carb & Gluten-free Vegetarian: Simple, Delicious Recipes for a Low-carb and Gluten-free Lifestyle
by Celia Brooks Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Jun. 2016
Love this book. Excellent recepies and.with great illustrations.

YIJIA Multifunctional Onion Ginger Shredder Masher Slicer Zig-zag Shape Stainless Steel Blade Garlic Press Crusher Zester
Offered by YIJIA co., LTD.

1.0 out of 5 stars Just didn't work. Tried to chop an onion but ..., 22 Jun. 2016
Just didn't work. Tried to chop an onion but it stuck between the blades. Eventually went back to using a knife and threw it away.

Outsunny 3 x 3M Garden Heavy Duty Pop Up Gazebo Marquee Party Tent Wedding Canopy (Blue) + Carrying Bag
Offered by MHSTAR

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeded my expectations, 22 Jun. 2016
Easy to erect and managed it single handed. Lots smart and as a bonus is waterproof. Exceeded my expectations.

1000mg Turmeric x 180 tablets. 95% Curcumin (950mg) per tablet. 3 months supply. SKU: CUR3

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Mar. 2016
Excellent product - really makes a difference to my health - and at a great price

How to Publish and Sell Your Article on the Kindle: 12 Tips for Short Documents (2017 update)

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear and practical with great resources, 19 Sept. 2013
Read the whole book in an hour and feel confident to get started on publishing my first booklet. A really great article.

Out Of My Hands
Out Of My Hands
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 13 July 2012
This review is from: Out Of My Hands (Audio CD)
When A-Ha were at their peak I was too busy with my career and missed them until I was introduced to them a few years ago by my partner. We went to see Morten Birmingham. I loved his show and bought the CD and played it all the way home. I have not stopped playing it since. Out of My Hands is now one of my top 10 all time favourite albums - Can't wait to see him live again.

How To Make The Next Game (Lazy Designer Game Design Book 2)
How To Make The Next Game (Lazy Designer Game Design Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars An easy read for aspiring game designers, 26 April 2012
I got this for my stepson who aspires to be a game designer but am fascinated by the topic and read the book because I want to support his dreams. I found the book easy to read for a complete novice like myself and more importantly the ideas in the book are completely transferable to general web design. If you have aspirations to become a game designer or if you are just fascinated be the process of game design I can heartily recommend this easy read.

Just Talk to Me!: From Private Voice to Public Speaker
Just Talk to Me!: From Private Voice to Public Speaker
by Peter Settelen

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring book that really works, 16 Jun. 2008
As a professional speaker being authentic is critical to success and this is where this book and Peter's work are invaluable and helped me in my personal speaking development. His amazing success with Princess Diana in empowering her to be herself is translated into an easy to follow book with lots of practical exercises. I have used these exercises myself when coaching speakers and can personally vouch for their effectiveness.

Rikki Arundel

Kinky Boots [DVD] (2005)
Kinky Boots [DVD] (2005)
Dvd ~ Joel Edgerton
Offered by ReNew Entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars British Comedy at its best, 20 Jan. 2007
This review is from: Kinky Boots [DVD] (2005) (DVD)
I loved this film. In my view it is in the same class as Full Monty. OK the story line is pretty predictable once it is set up - but it deals with so many difficult LGBT issues in a sensitive way that I think everyone should watch it. The reactions of the Northampton employees in an old fashioned shoe factory to a gay man, a man in a frock, a black gay man are all dealt with brilliantly and the climax to the film is fabulous. Great fun movie that deal with serious issues in a way that is educational and entertaining way.

Page: 1 | 2