Profile for Sheila Frost > Reviews

Content by Sheila Frost

Sheila Frost (suffolk england)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Gelpacksdirect Reusable Hot/Cold Gel Ice Pack with Compress Ankle Wrap - Fast & Lasting Pain Relief
Offered by Gelpacksdirect

5.0 out of 5 stars I got great relief from the pain in my ankle and would ..., 3 Oct. 2017
I got great relief from the pain in my ankle and would not hesitate to recommend this Gel Ice Pack. Try it and feel the difference as I did.

HLYOON GEL Sports Orthotic Insoles, Full Length Performance Shoe Insoles, Relieve Foot Pain and Fasciitis (UK women's (4-9))
Offered by HLYOON®-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars I am amazed, wish I had bought them before, 24 Aug. 2017
For the first time in 15 months I no longer have pain under my feet and I have only been wearing these for 1 day. I am amazed, wish I had bought them before. I have been buying every foot support you can think of, but these are amazing, in fact I have another pair being delivered today.

ElleSilk Silk Pillowcase for Wrinkles, Naturally Hypoallergenic, Anti Aging, Gold, Standard Size, 1pc
Offered by ellesilk

5.0 out of 5 stars ... second pillow case that I have purchased and I love them, they are cool and so comfortable, 12 Aug. 2017
This is the second pillow case that I have purchased and I love them, they are cool and so comfortable. I know they are quite expensive but so worth it, buy one, you will not go back to cotton pillowcases.

Statesman U355W Under Counter Freezer, 55 cm, White
Statesman U355W Under Counter Freezer, 55 cm, White
Offered by Capital Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars I am very pleased with this freezer, 13 Jun. 2017
I am very pleased with this freezer, bought as a second one. Holds an incredible amount plus fairly silent. Very glad I bought it, anyone needing a second freezer or even a first one, I have no hesitation in recommending this.

Premier Seeds Direct PAN23F Pansy Winter Flowering Frizzle Sizzle F1 Seeds - Yellow (Pack of 25)
Offered by Premier Seeds Direct Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars RUBBISH, 27 May 2017
These seeds were delivered today, absolute rubbish, seeds in see through small packet, no instructions, and were supposed to be sown by March. We are now nearly into June, not worth the postage to send them back. I am surprised that Amazon sells such out of date rubbish.

Fairy Platinum Original Dishwasher Tablets - 70 Tablets
Fairy Platinum Original Dishwasher Tablets - 70 Tablets

3.0 out of 5 stars I did not find that these tablets were any better than the Finish tablets that I usually use, 13 May 2017
I did not find that these tablets were any better than the Finish tablets that I usually use. I probably would stick with Finish in the future.

Nutley's 5 x 1.5 m Heavyweight Garden Fleece - White
Nutley's 5 x 1.5 m Heavyweight Garden Fleece - White

4.0 out of 5 stars My husband is very pleased with this, 13 May 2017
My husband is very pleased with this, especially as it arrived the same day as we had a frost in the night, so came in very handy. Better quality than most garden centres much thicker and stronger. All in all very good.

The Complete Guide to Flags of the World
The Complete Guide to Flags of the World
by Brian Johnson

4.0 out of 5 stars not only about each countries flags but also enjoy reading facts from each country, 13 May 2017
I am quite facinated with world flags and find this book very interesting, not only about each countries flags but also enjoy reading facts from each country.

Duracell MN1500 Plus Power Batteries, Size AA (Pack of 32)
Duracell MN1500 Plus Power Batteries, Size AA (Pack of 32)
Offered by JPN BARGAINS

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 13 May 2017
These are very good value, far cheaper than most shops.

Bake-O-Glide Non Stick Reusable Cooking/Baking Liner, Brown
Bake-O-Glide Non Stick Reusable Cooking/Baking Liner, Brown

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 13 May 2017
I find this very useful and very good, but quite expensive, not sure that I would buy again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20