Profile for JHA > Reviews

12.5kg Johnston and Jeff Chipmunk & Wild Squirrel Mix
12.5kg Johnston and Jeff Chipmunk & Wild Squirrel Mix
Offered by Croston Corn Mill

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever, 24 Aug. 2016
This is the best squirrel food I've found. My visiting red squirrels are nuts about it! The visiting jays love it too. Will buy this again soon.

Platinum Utensils Best Wine Bottle Opener Set, Lever Corkscrews Style Cork Remover With Foil Cutter And Bottle Stopper. Perfect Gift Set For Wine Lovers - Durable - Quality- Impressive Best Black Automatic Rabbit Opening Screw Pull
Offered by Creative Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice item and delivered really quickly, 24 Aug. 2016
Very nice item and delivered really quickly. It would make a lovely gift for someone but I'm keeping it for myself! Thoroughly recommended.

Yosoo Adjustable Neoprene Tennis Golfers Elbow Brace Wrap Arm Support Strap Band
Offered by zjchao

5.0 out of 5 stars It is good that it is easily adjusted and does not stop ..., 1 July 2016
As soon as I wore this support, I felt immediate pain relief from my 'golfer's elbow'. It is good that it is easily adjusted and does not stop the blood supply as a previous elasticated one did! I would recommend this support.

Black + Decker KA280 230V Autoselect 4-in-1 Multi Sander Plus 19 Accessories
Black + Decker KA280 230V Autoselect 4-in-1 Multi Sander Plus 19 Accessories

1.0 out of 5 stars Too many incidences of this fault., 26 Jan. 2016
Like other customers, I found it impossible to remove the base plate so I have just returned it to Amazon for a full refund rather than risk another faulty one. Black & Decker are obviously aware of this problem but don't seem to be sorting it. I don't recommend anyone buys this product.

Betron MC500 Mini Bluetooth Speaker - Portable Rechargeable Travel Wireless Silver - For iPhone iPad iPod Samsung
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute - you'd never believe the sound quality!, 14 Jan. 2014
I bought this for a Christmas present for my grandson. It was so easy to set up and he's delighted with it. I'm away to order one for myself now, maybe even two, one for the home and one for the motorhome!

Wounds of Honour: Empire I (Empire series)
Wounds of Honour: Empire I (Empire series)
by Anthony Riches

5.0 out of 5 stars wounds of honour, 30 April 2010
Not a name I recognised but I thought it was time to give someone new a try. A first class syory with truly outstanding characters. A perfect balance of history and tense adventure. I'm a Bernard Cornwell fan and I would rate this author as having the potential to reach that standard.