Profile for Kamran H. > Reviews

Content by Kamran H.

Kamran H.

Page: 1 | 2
Apple iPad Mini 1, 2, 3 (2012, 2013, 2014) Screen Protector, MediaDevil Magicscreen Matte Clear (Anti-Glare) Edition - (2 x Protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for any Device!, 14 Oct. 2015
I've been buying from MediaDevil for a couple years now. They've got the best screen protectors. The matte finish and anti-glare works so perfectly and it is one of the best feels of a screen protector I've ever had. As weird as it may sound, it feels so smooth and I've not had any problems with air bubbles as it can just be easily smudged out when applying it. I fully recommend MediaDevil's screen protectors!

SanDisk SDCZ50-008G-B35 8 GB Cruzer Blade USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Black
SanDisk SDCZ50-008G-B35 8 GB Cruzer Blade USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Black
Offered by MemoCow

5.0 out of 5 stars Does it needs to do., 22 Jun. 2014
All my files are backed up via cloud service and USB. This is efficient as it's got a lot of storage.

DURAGADGET 'Tough' Rigid Black Zip Case With Elasticated Interior Strap Custom Designed For The Microsoft Surface RT / Pro & Surface 2 / Pro 2 (Windows 8 RT, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB, 256GB Tablet) + BONUS Gift: Screen Protector Worth £3.99
Offered by GADGETPLUSUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it needs to do, 22 Jun. 2014
Protects my tablet efficiently. However, I don't use it as much as my tablet's keyboard is practically a cover too.

Samsung 2600 mAh 3.8 V Lithium-Ion Battery for Galaxy S4 i9500/i9505 (Non-Retail Packaging)

5.0 out of 5 stars My emergency battery, 22 Jun. 2014
This is my emergency battery just incase my main one runs out at the wrong moment. Lasts a long time too.

New Nano SIM card to Micro / Standard SIM Card Adapter For iPhone 3G / iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S / iPhone 5 / iPad By InventCase® Accessories & Exclusive to Sunny Savers
Offered by Cyan_Digital

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it needs to do, 22 Jun. 2014
Got a new phone and does perfectly what it needs to do. Now i can use my phone without haggling with the phone company to send me another SIM.

Tech Armor Retail Packaging Premium Anti-Glare and Anti-Fingerprint Screen Protector with Lifetime Replacement Warranty for Microsoft Surface RT/PRO Tablet (Pack of 2)
Offered by Tech Armor UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good feel, 22 Jun. 2014
It's got a very good feel to the screen. Much better than the glass on the tablet. It doesn't leave any fingerprints on it either which allows me not to clean it every 5 minutes.

(Pack of 2) 90 degree right angle hdmi adapter female to male, 90 degree hdmi bend -pjp electronics®
Offered by PJP ELECTRONICS

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my TV, 22 Jun. 2014
I put my TV on the wall and I realised the gap between the TV and the Wall was not very big. Therefore my HDMI cable did not fit. I bought this and it solved all my problems as its small.

270 degree right angle hdmi adapter female to male, 270 degree hdmi bend - pjp electronics®
Offered by PJP ELECTRONICS

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my TV, 22 Jun. 2014

Speedo Women's Futura BioFuse Female Goggles - Pink/Smoke
Speedo Women's Futura BioFuse Female Goggles - Pink/Smoke

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 22 Jun. 2014
As this was a present for someone, it does exactly what its meant to do. Very good product for them.

Parker - Urban Classic Navy Blue CT Pencil, Chrome Trims, Twist Mechanism.
Parker - Urban Classic Navy Blue CT Pencil, Chrome Trims, Twist Mechanism.
Offered by Forecast-Pens

4.0 out of 5 stars Use it every day, 22 Jun. 2014
As an A Level maths student, I write a lot and make a lot of mistakes. Using pencil is ideal for me and this pencil is top notch. The weight of it is perfect and the feel of it in my hand is good. However, the twist mechanic does come off and starts to twist as I'm using it which is annoying. The top has a small eraser for such a big lid.

Page: 1 | 2