Profile for Kindle_lover > Reviews

Content by Kindle_lover

Kindle_lover (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
CANDURE® - Single Headed Probe - Dental Pick Tool - Stainless Steel Dental Instruments Brand New
Offered by CANDURE

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Jan. 2015
Well made.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy teenage daughter, 20 Jan. 2015
I bought these with trepidation because you really need to try on shoes and boots, but Amazon's return policy is so easy and good I took the risk. I didn't have to worry. My daughter adores these boots and has worn them every day so far this winter. She's never had anything with a heel before, but these are so strong and square that she has no problem walking in them. She feels very tall and slim when wearing them and when you feel good you tend to look good too! I'm not one for anything trashy or "sexy" with my children, but these boots are more Jane Austen/Emily Bronte than modern or trashy. She loves them, so I love them too! They were an exact fit for her size too, so order the right size with confidence.

Jeep XXL Extra Large Wheeled Holdall - 1 Year Warranty (Royal Blue 31 Inch)
Jeep XXL Extra Large Wheeled Holdall - 1 Year Warranty (Royal Blue 31 Inch)

4.0 out of 5 stars it does seem well made and it's an attractive item and a bit more chic than a boring old suitcase, 20 Jan. 2015
I bought this for returning to NZ from a holiday in the UK. It's smaller than I thought it would be. My daughter's violin, in its case, just fits in length wise. And then I can fit a few clothes around the violin case. So that might give you an idea of the size. I've just gone and bought a second one because one just wasn't enough. However, it does seem well made and it's an attractive item and a bit more chic than a boring old suitcase. I think it will be very easy to spot. I'll update this when I've packed it and manhandled it 12000 miles.

Women Scarf Purple - Lovarzi Women's Pashmina Scarves - Ladies Pashminas - Winter Scarfs for Women

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this scarf, 5 Jan. 2015
Gosh. I love this scarf. I live near a "hippy" town where Indian cotton scarves are everywhere, but still this scarf makes me stand out. The colours are superb. The purple is darker and richer than the light lilac my screen shows this, but it's all the better for that. It's not a massively long scarf. I can double wind it around my neck with the ends hanging but a typical pashmina push through its own loop wasn't possibly. I've worn it with a dark chocolate top, which was stunning.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Item, 26 Dec. 2014
This is just lovely.

Child's Gamer T-Shirt Eat Sleep Mine (Large Age 9-11 32-34" Chest, Black)
Child's Gamer T-Shirt Eat Sleep Mine (Large Age 9-11 32-34" Chest, Black)
Offered by KBA Media Ltd T/As Doodleman®

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item for a Minecraft Fan, 26 Dec. 2014
Gave to a 10-year-old Minecraft fan .It fit as expected. Good quality. Love the vivid green on black.

Mateguas Island: A Novel of Terror and Suspense
Mateguas Island: A Novel of Terror and Suspense

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring. Got 50% through it before I just had ..., 26 Dec. 2014
Badly written. Boring. Got 50% through it before I just had to stop the pain and give up.

Barn Owl Perpetual Calendar : Handcrafted Wooden Date Blocks : Novelty Xmas Stocking Filler Gift : Fun present for adults, kids, boys, girls, him & her! Size 10.5 x 7 x 3.5cm
Offered by All My Gift Ideas

5.0 out of 5 stars This is very sweet. Easy to see and use, 26 Dec. 2014
This is very sweet. Easy to see and use. My 84-year-old mother loved it. Good quality wood and well made.

Bodymax 12kg Vinyl Coated Kettlebell (Orange)
Bodymax 12kg Vinyl Coated Kettlebell (Orange)

5.0 out of 5 stars But it's a very nice item. What can I say, 26 Dec. 2014
Wow. This is heavy. I've been doing my HIIT with 8kg and wanted to stretch myself. This is very stretching. But it's a very nice item. What can I say? It weighs 12kg and can be swung around.

A Game of Thrones the Board Game (2nd Edition)
A Game of Thrones the Board Game (2nd Edition)

3.0 out of 5 stars The actual game itself is very good quality. It's beautifully put together, 26 Dec. 2014
This one is incredibly hard to review. The actual game itself is very good quality. It's beautifully put together. But, seriously? We're six hours into it on Boxing Day and still trying to work out how to set it up. I've got two degrees and I can't make head nor tale of it--and I'm a Games of Thrones fan! I read and re-read the instructions, ponder the pieces, have a go, but...nope. I can only assume that if you have the requisite number of players (don't be fooled by the 3 up--if you have less than 6 apparently you have to read and comprehend the supplementary instructions. Huh) it will all make sense. So, there were two of us and one imaginary friend (trust me, he was beginning to seem very real after six hours of this torture) and we moved pieces, read, puzzled, despaired and then gave up.
Nice board though. Nice pieces. Oh, we even watched some "how to" vids on YouTube. Nope, still not happening. We'll have another go. Maybe invite some more imaginary friends to play. Maybe they'll understand it better than I can.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 18, 2016 2:45 PM GMT